• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Next

Codex NG

Recurrent Flamer
Solutions
Reaction score
tibia_next.png
Since I want to build a server I need a team, preferably people who know what they are doing.

If @HalfAway still has free hosting or some other reputable person such as @Damon would like to donate a little space on their host for this project that would be great.

Yeah I love throwing those names around :p

The goal of this project is not to make any money ever!

I've already spoke to @Xikini about the direction I wanted to go with this, the idea is quite unique when it comes to tibia servers and I think even people who don't normally play ot servers would still have a great time on the server.

Will there be pvp involved? Yes!
Will there be monsters? Yes!
Will source ever be released? Yes!

Since the intent is never to make money, you will not be paid for your time or whatever you contribute other than credit. :)

For this project we will be using the otclient.

Team
@LordVissie : Banners / Logos
@Tarek1337 : Super onUse Scripts, language
@MatheusMkalo : Lǎoshī

If you would like to be apart of this project please post here.
Skills:
What you can contribute:

Last edited:
Skills: Making logo's and banners/Background for a website. or testing a server :) (Maybe give ideas for the server too)
What you can contribute: Making banners/background for your website and/or testing your server.

Available time a day: ca, 4/5 hours on workdays and like 6/7 hours in the weekend days.

Locaton: Sweden ;_;
Skills: hmm. Idk really. My skill maybe is to cheer people up ? Xd. And I know a little little little little C#. (Maybe non good skill to OTRelated stuff) And my languages. (Swedish, English and some Arabic.)
What I can contribute: Well, I could contribute some super simple onUse scripts XD. And my language knowledge could maybe help out if you would make your server/project mutlilaunguaged. (rip spelling in that sentence.)

Available time day: 5-7 hours on workdays. (Monday-Thursday) And weekends 12-16 hours a day. (Friday-Saturday) And on Sunday 3 hours at maximum.

Pretty sure that @Don Daniello might provide free hosting for you if your project is unique enough and that the project is 100% non-profit.

Edit:

I also think he requires the server to have a minimum set amount of online players daily.

Pretty sure that @Don Daniello might provide free hosting for you if your project is unique enough and that the project is 100% non-profit.

Edit:

I also think he requires the server to have a minimum set amount of online players daily.
Afaik, he gives only a server that is capable of 20 players.

I would think most people would like to know the following what tibia client version is it going to be, what distro do you plan to use, is to going to be an rpg like server or high exp, is it going to be all custom, some custom, or like rl, and what is this idea that you speak of that will make it so unique? These are just some common questions I personally think others will ask and some that I have myself.

I would think most people would like to know the following what tibia client version is it going to be, what distro do you plan to use, is to going to be an rpg like server or high exp, is it going to be all custom, some custom, or like rl, and what is this idea that you speak of that will make it so unique? These are just some common questions I personally think others will ask and some that I have myself.
I half think he only posted this while angry, He seemed quite frustrated in another thread so he might not be thinking clearly XD I'm sure he will add the logical details later :p

I am debating on the client version, we will be using the 1.2 framework, it will be rpg like, I wanted to use the flash client however I think the otclient will do a better job.

I don't want to go into details of the project until i see a reasonable amount of feedback.

Back