• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Tibia not working properly?

ozziems1

Reaction score
hey, Ozzie here and was looking for help with the Tibia client. I downloaded the client than the IP Changer and started to copy and paste server names like collapserserver.net, this is an 8.6/7171 server and to create a character you have to do the username:1 and password:1, I tried this several times but it always says I either got the username wrong, I clicked on change ip multiple times, but still got the same results.. No matter which server I try, regardless if i create an account on their site, it always happens. I really dont understand this issue. I used to play this on my desktop all the time, but it broke so now I'm on my laptop trying to play again, but it wont allow me to play. Am I missing a download? is their a patch for this? I really like this game so any help will be appreciated.

yeah that what this website says Open Tibia Server - Collapser Zulu and I dont really know what version it is but heres the site OTloader.com - Changes your Tibia experience!

- - - Updated - - -

i went to one of their forums and one of the questions was how to create an account, they said 1/1

- - - Updated - - -

could it be the iP Changer? and if so, where could i go to get a better one or more updated one at least?

- - - Updated - - -

can anyone help me with this issue?

- - - Updated - - -

What IP changer are you using?
Is Collapser even still online?
If it is online can you access your account via its Website?

plz help man, i dont understand whats going on?

Back