• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Old School - Historia Discussion

i have some other source around hmm
brewsterl/berserker
brewsterl/cyclops
this should be vital information on what you need if you want actual 4.0 rook map pm me privately.

KNOWN BUGS FOR TOSSERVER:
5 monsters in direction you looking if you spawn 1 more crash.
map is fucking poor as fuck and horrid full of bugs/crashes! ( I can vouch to be making the map for server if you provide map editor)
some monsters for example. fire elemental
if he has you as target ( look at cyclopolis its possible to tp there by coordinations or like behemoth or something emm basically u can stand 100 tiles away and he can shoot you through all kind of wall/background that there is YOUR CLIENT WILL HANG UNTIL YOU GET HIT!.
plenty of items/runes that can crash upon use!
If i can ask for 1 thing its Abandon the C# project and create c++ from scratch this way more people will be able to get involved fuck mono.
I have spr file for 6.4 in 1 file if that helps but i doubt it ps you wont run 6.4 client without XP 32bit.
Thanks for the post.
I'm interested in the 6.4 client itself if you have it.
Even if I won't be able to run it I still wanna try to as I'm more interested in the client than the sprites myself.
And if I'm able to get the client to work I might be able to make a 6.4 module for my server (new project in development, no real features yet, +/- just logging in and walking around in vacuum).

Thanks for the post.
Even if I won't be able to run it I still wanna try to as I'm more interested in the client than the sprites myself.
And if I'm able to get the client to work I might be able to make a 6.4 module for my server (new project in development, no real features yet, +/- just logging in and walking around in vacuum).
tibia640.exe

Thanks for the post.
i also have other clients 3.0-4.0-5.0 if you can extract sprites from them i would be gratefull :)

i also have other clients 3.0-4.0-5.0 if you can extract sprites from them i would be gratefull :)
I could try to get you the spr files if that's what you mean, but probably not more beyond that unless you or someone would tell me the spr format of 7.x files first (I don't wanna go through more project source files and backwards analyze), then I could at least take a short look in case the spr format is very similar.

Also thank you for the client.
You were basically right about the Windows support, but it was easy to run from Linux at least, and there may also be a workaround for Windows x64 other than vmware.

if any it will be rebuilding the client but you wanted this?
D1jntBJ.jpg

MEGA 3.0?
MEGA 4.0
MEGA 5.0
the up extraction wasnt performed by me but other user on otland u can find it if u look for elf outfit 6.4 otland or santa or something like that

Back