• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia on Flash *new* Engine underway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why spend time in this stuff that in first, will be never finished, when we already have a tfs console etc that works properly?

why spend time in this stuff that in first, will be never finished, when we already have a tfs console etc that works properly?

Go run TFS on a mobile phone, gl.

OP back from the dead lol, sorry for bumping such an old thread, just wanted to say project is back alive (and so am i).

@up, that post was pointless.

@op, so any new updates or you just started again? And Welcome back Ghettobird.

Dont try to make a Tibia in Flash version.
CipSoft is already working on it since last year.
Did you read the CipSoft posts of the latest update?

@up, its not like CipSoft is going to hand us their copy. Don't tell people what to work on -.- I don't see you contributing.

nothing new yet,
I've just recently recovered the source files, and starting over from scratch since my flash skills are improved the last 2 years.
i'll keep you updated.

Sweet, I enjoyed your distro Ghettobladers (if you're the same Ghettobird) so goodluck on this ^.^

i loved it too. Too bad that it doesnt exist for the newer versions :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back