• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia on Flash *new* Engine underway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salitry

Ghettobird
Reaction score
Alloha,

its been a while due to lots of trouble, but Tibia on Flash is finally coming back.

We're going to run Tibia on Flash on a new fresh engine which will be available for:

- Pc's
- Mobile Phones
- Pocket Pc's

Upon till now there will be a little more development necasary untill Alpha releases.

We will start creating online multiplayer versions as soon as we developped a fully functional Tibia on Flash version.

We'll keep you updated!

Cheers.

OLD VERSION DOWN HERE (JUST TO PROVE THIS ISNT FAKE)

what is OTOF?
OTOF stands for: Open Tibia On Flash

How can i join the team?

Simply by posting in this thread or sending me a PM

how does it work?
Almost the same as Real-Tibia except for a few adjustments

What Features does it have?

Untill now:
¤ Walking System
¤ Regeneration System
¤ Eat Food System
¤ Mana/HP System
¤ Level System (based on tibia-exp table)
¤ Spell System

Green = 100% done
Red = incomplete or still in progress

Will it be multiplayer?
Not just now, but when the engine works completely it will.

will this work on flash-supporting console's?
Indeed, thats why i started this.

First release(reuploaded 22-05-2010):
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/22568860/beta.rar Please check for virusses if you like.

Screenshot:

Last edited:
It doesn´t really look like tibia:O. Don't you have screenshots from the newer version?

As requested:

There will not be any screenshots from the new engine yet, since there isnt anything to see yet.

thanks! that looks better:p I know that other system for some time now, wanted to see what changed^^. I hope it gets finished one day:p.

its downloadable (check the rapidshare link)

you mean you know about my project allready? :O

Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

New link please?

A month later...
Link is still not working >.<!

The rapidshare doesnt work for me.. please upload it somewhere els.!

Rapidshare don't work,
Please upload it on SpeedyShare, so we everyone can test it :).

Regards,
Shawak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back