• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OT 8.0 - My ports are open, but dont work!

vikkevikz

Reaction score
Hello Ot!

I had an Tibia 8.0 server for 3 months with around 40 players, and one 8.6 with around 50 players.

Now Im back to make a 8.0!

I know how to open my ports and run a server, but now I have a problem.

When I have open my ports, still people cant connect to it.

I have; 7171,7172,7272 open on IP 192.168.0.101 (my computer).

And **********/canihost says noone of my ports are open, when Im 100% sure they are? And the IP in config.lua is correct!

Anyone know the problem, please help!

Afaik, you don't need to open ports 7172 in 8.0 version. Only open the ports 7171 in both udp and tcp, and allow the 7171 port in the firewall configuration.

Afaik, you don't need to open ports 7172 in 8.0 version. Only open the ports 7171 in both udp and tcp, and allow the 7171 port in the firewall configuration.

Thanks, but the problem is, I have 2 routers.. I dont know if the problem lays there. And the firewalls is not blocking the ports ( i think ) :s

- - - Updated - - -

And OH YES. i can open port 80, at the same way i do with 7171, but the 7171 port wont open...

- - - Updated - - -

I got it to work, it was the firewall blocking it. So.. one more prob:

Port 80 (You can't run a website)

Port 7171 (People can see their character list)

Port 7172 (People can't join your server)

Back