• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OT working on Windows 8?

Jo3y

Reaction score
Hello.
Is struggeling to get the Uniform Server Zero XI to work. I finally got the apache thingy to work but now it's not working with mysql.
This is what the program tells me at launch:
The following ports are in use by another application. In order to start the servers these ports must be free. Prefferably stop the application and or change the ports.
MYSQL Port = 3306
Application PID = 1308
Application name = mysqld1.exe
Application path: unable to obtain path.

Do any1 here know a simple trick to get this solved or have any1 here faced this problem before?
Im running windows 8.

Help would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

- Glenn

I have only been using Uniform Server Zero XI. From internet i found out that my skype was crashing with the apache so i went into settings and turnd of the port skype was using. The apache is now working but mysql cannot connect.

Im considering to try that out. The reason im using the program im using is that im following the tutorial guide from Znote on how to set up both a website and a ot server.
I will try to do some more searching around first, then i might go for the Xampp. Btw I'm totally new at this, and this is my first try ever to do something like this. :)

I tried to disable it after i saw u asked about it, but nothing changed. I got no message up at the launch of the program, but still it failed to launch Mysql.

Unistall old program and install new version Xampp and bring me message is it good. Do u have new version of framework? I think that u got bad configure.

Back