• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OTClient Android

Tried it out, it downloaded the .spr and dat and after put my info it opened the character login window and when i hit ok it try to connect and after a time it says:
Connection timed out. Either your network is failing or the server is offline. Connection timed out(ERROR 110)
There are some bugs too, if i minimize the client and try to back there it doesnt open the screen get freezed in black, if i close the keyboard it doesnt open again.
By the way, very nice project!
There is any kind of source code of it? and any tutorial teaching how to script it for mobile?
Ahh another problem is the scrollbar, its too small, hard to change between versions or change configs.

Cool but bad xD
But many great things start from bad.

I also have an idea to make it possible to play Tibia with Xbox/playstation controller, but first gotta get custom client for PC xD

Sources:
https://github.com/edubart/otclient/tree/mobile_port

Tutorial of compiling:
https://github.com/edubart/otclient/wiki/Compiling-for-Android

"Xbox/playstation controller" is possible to connect by bluetooth or usb otg, but i must implement this function in this project xD

"scrollbar, its too small" i know, to change version use mouse, it's very simple :D

"Connection timed out. Either your network is failing or the server is offline. Connection timed out(ERROR 110)" some boost libraries on android not work propely.

If i have some free time i fix some small bugs :D

This is awesome, would be very fun to be able to play this on the go.

finally something for tablet but it needs a fix for controls what would you say to create transparent ARROW buttons around character?( that you can hold and they act like arrow buttons) and maybe hotkeys on the side of screen where tibia has the unusable side that you cant have bp in (unlike flash client bothsides) :) like F1 F2 F3 etc :D adding bot to this and ppl gonna go mad af xD

finally something for tablet but it needs a fix for controls what would you say to create transparent ARROW buttons around character?( that you can hold and they act like arrow buttons) and maybe hotkeys on the side of screen where tibia has the unusable side that you cant have bp in (unlike flash client bothsides) :) like F1 F2 F3 etc :D adding bot to this and ppl gonna go mad af xD
You can easly make modules for it.

Where is this file data/things/VERSION/ (i.eTibia.springs/1098/Tibia.spr.? Someone help me please

You find it in:
Code:
data/data/com.otclient.mobile/ <-> data/things/

But you need root access.

Back