• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tibia OTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galog333

Reaction score
Will make a new thread when I have more clearance what I want, and can actually offer things to attract scripters etc.
If you still want to read, sure I dont mind. Also you can join the Discord IF YOU WANT :p
Stay safe cya! <3

Hello everyone I hope your doing good & already thanks for your time reading this ;)
Me and some Friends wanted to start an OT, firstly for ourselves but with the possibility to actually run it professional/online.
Due to the circumstances that I haven't ran a single OT except being GOD/GM on some. I'm tired of incompetent OT Owner. I think everyone has expierenced such. Of course there are professionell ones too. No doubt in that. Luckly there are a lot of Tutorials/Guides how to setup servers, a homepage and multiple things. The Internet is a big, weird and funky space. I'm very happy I'm alive in such times. (Unlimited mostly free acess to unlimited knowledge). Sadly there are still things which I dont find through googling, or looking around here in the Forums.

Basicly Im just looking for a nice and not rude Friend who has ran or helped run an OT...... I hope this Thread doesn't get deleted but yeah, atleast I try lol... Currently Im having a Discord, only for brainstorming since Im moving to germany and have RL stuff to do and no time to put THAT MUCH effort into setting up an server etc.... So Im writing a list of features I would like to have (Idea list). And I hope Im allowed to post Discord link into this post, If you would like to talk with Tibians join there! (Join the ThisIsAVariableBitch Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/St3Ygz8hrr)) And dont wonder about the weird name. This is because one of the friends say we would need a Server Name where we build the server/map etc around. This is true, but shouldnt stop anyone from doing work. And I said well you've already read it. Also you can change that name at any time. Who cares... xD

I hope I didnt violated any rules or something. If anything in this thread did, mod please write me will change without hesitate.
Well thats it for now! I hope I get some replys and Its not just sinking through the shitton of threads that get open everyday on forums.
Ofc If you help theres GOD possible. But Theres not a single thing done, no need to talk about that stuff NOW.

I also wrote multiple Owners but theyre all busy, so most of them didnt reply and the one that did said I could MAYBE ask here. Thanks "Kay" :)

Stay healthy, obey the lockdown rules & WEAR A MASK(when you'r outside)!!!!

cya <3
Post automatically merged:

Those are my Ideas (for Features) so far; some may completly ignored/deleted its only WHAT COULD BE POSSIBLE:
-all basic shit (tasks,quests)
-Rebirth
-Item with Attributes (besides their actual Item Statistics f.e. +Max HP +% to cast XY)
-Hidden Chests around the World for Attributes, Stats or something equevelant
-Item Upgrading (+5,+6)
-Item Rarity (Legendary(this should be the best & super duper rare imo like after 1 month of server only 10 legendary items))
-Crème brûlée Event (Square formation, exevo pan each person, the ones who have cheese, get eliminated) So basicly like fire spawn event(random elimination) but not so known and funnier imo -Pets/Summons

Who am I looking for?

• Basicly everyone who has knowledge about OTs or similar which I do not have yet xD (spriter,scripter similiar)

and others, I invite everyone interested!

What will I do?

be a nice guy to talk too ;) Offer multiple possible Team positions in the finished OT.(GOD/GM etc)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back