• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia.pic Dragon edition - 8.5

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hi all! Iv updated my favorite tibia.pic, its originally made by Eloryn from tibia.looki aka tibia.de. Also for you who think this one is the one that was made by Archez you are wrong, this is the original theme that Eloryn made 2 years ago.

Special thanks & credits to;
fc06@deviantart, thanks for the front page picture
Eloryn, for releasing that awesome tibia.pic a year ago
ZoOorO[me], for updating it and fixing almost everything as it is in the .pic file cipsoft released.
-

This upload will only contain the .pic file.

Preview pictures:
Front page
j8zk7d.jpg

Login page
2ufqcld.jpg

Ingame picture
2ed2ypj.jpg

Attachments

• Tibia.pic Dragon Edition.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 350 · VirusTotal
  • Tibia.pic Dragon Edition - Black theme.rar
    578.4 KB · Views: 216 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
How do you guys know what to change to have it appear? Hard to explain, but in PS when you open i believe the 003(?) file. How do you know what change effects what?

How do you guys know what to change to have it appear? Hard to explain, but in PS when you open i believe the 003(?) file. How do you know what change effects what?
At the moment I'm not making anything else than changing that front page picture and upgrading the theme to the tibia version 8.5. But when i edit it i use photoshop it isn't hard to edit the things if you can use photoshop good.

Silent,
I thought the same when i tried it. Since i started play tibia after 2 years retirement i used this one :D

ZoOorO, why don't you make a site where you put all your .pics? Maybe freewebs..

Maybe i can put them in the site of my upcoming ot :p

That would work too :p
Is there anywhere I can get information about your upcoming ot?

Nice one
Rep+++ tomorow because i repped to much ppl in the 24h.
i want you to tell me what font and size u use on Tibia.?
pm

Nice one
Rep+++ tomorow because i repped to much ppl in the 24h.
i want you to tell me what font and size u use on Tibia.?
pm
Thank you. The font is called "Martel" and can be found at dafont.com
How do you make the ingame part look Darker/Better ?
As I said, I only upgraded the one Eloryn made. You actually edit the 3rd picture.

Only thing i dislike about it is the frontpage, Why is there a big black part at the top?

Back