• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia picture

Entral

C
Reaction score
Hey!
Probably this isn't the correct spot for me to post... So Please! Tell me where to or if a moderator can move it plz :) just im unsure where to put this..

To the point:
How do i create an own tibia.pic?
or well... How big should the picture be, and sucht.. and how to implent it in the tibia.pic??

EDIT: TIBIA SKIN!!! finally got the word.

Ofcourse ++rep for over a year if you help me =)!
Thanks alot

Last edited:
you mean take a screenshot or a sprite? be more specific, I'm confused.

i'm really sorry :p
You know the log in screen or what we should call it?
Right now its 4 chars in a cave and it stands Tibia over the picture, at the place u press Log In and sucht...

if i made myself look even more stupider there, tell xD

OH That, well I'm not sure how to implement it into the tibia client because you would require a custom client but that picture is hand-drawn

OH That, well I'm not sure how to implement it into the tibia client because you would require a custom client but that picture is hand-drawn

yea, we are about to make an own client :) but i havnt found anything about how to do the background or sucht u know... like the size, so yea .s

Back