• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Players that have passed away

GM Lubo

Retired OTLand Griefer
Reaction score
As the title says do you know of any tibia players who have sadly passed away and left their lifes work of tibia?

When i was pretty active in rl tibia i guess 2013 it was. I was in a guild called the burning hearts and someone in the guild died by an traffic accident i cant really remember his character name but his rl name was sean.

I knew a guy who would train 24/7 manually I would actually see him online 18 hours straight, when i asked him about why it means so much to him, he said it was because his friend had a goal of 110 skills, but his friend died so he wanted to help carry the torch for his friend. his name was like Ghost of Knight or something similar

When i was pretty active in rl tibia i guess 2013 it was. I was in a guild called the burning hearts and someone in the guild died by an traffic accident i cant really remember his character name but his rl name was sean.
Hope it wasnt Sean the Hunter from Guild of Brothers Nova :/ Knew that guy...

Nah he played in refugia.
Offtopic:
Burning hearts is/was gay guild, leader is/was stupid. (~more random negative ranting about Burning Hears~) :p
Refugia brings back memories, joined a rival guild, found a girlfriend and became guild leader of said guild. True story ^^
I also found one of my OT friends to be member of the same guild as me, after I joined. It seems like many people playing OT is on Refugia :eek:

On:
I do not know if I know anyone who have died, but some people I have lost contact with, which is nearly as sad :(

I knew a guy who would train 24/7 manually I would actually see him online 18 hours straight, when i asked him about why it means so much to him, he said it was because his friend had a goal of 110 skills, but his friend died so he wanted to help carry the torch for his friend. his name was like Ghost of Knight or something similar
Hit me right in the feels

q0raFRx.jpg

I do not know if I know anyone who have died, but some people I have lost contact with, which is nearly as sad :(
This.

With just a quick count 8 very close friends, 17 pretty close friends, and innumerable friends/acquaintances.
I have had 2 best friends in rl, I live with one, and my other best I moved away from when I was 14 or so.
He sent me one letter, 6 months after I moved, I sent one back 2 weeks later, and it got returned by sender advising the family had moved.
Haven't ever been able to find him / his dad or mom on facebook or w/e..
Brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it.

Luckily, I've never heard about anyone in Tibia dying. :confused:

Some 12 year old kid in brazil was murdered by his friend over like 2cc

copy paste:
This is one of the most messed up gore stories ever. 12 year old Gabriel Kuhn was friends with 16 year old Daniel Petry. Both were fans of MMORPG computer game called Tibia. Gabriel Kuhn wanted to progress in his game but he was short on game money so he asked his buddy Daniel Petry if he could borrow 20,000 Tibia money from his account. Daniel transferred requested funds to Gabriel’s account but wanted it back later on. This is where it gets pretty messed up.
Gabriel Kuhn failed to transfer the Tibia funds back to Daniel Petry’s account and that got Daniel upset so much, he stormed Gabriel’s house and killed his friend by strangling him to death. He wanted to hide the body in the attic, but being 1,8 meters above ground, this wasn’t an easy task. Determined to conceal the murder, Daniel took a knife and a hacksaw and sawed Gabriel’s legs off to make him weigh less. But then… Gabe’s mom returned back home to find her 12 year old son dead and with legs cut off.
Here’s the best part. The names don’t really make the location of this horrific killing clear, and I have purposefully left it for the end. The names truly don’t sound Portuguese enough, but it did happen in good old Brazil. Where fucking else. Killing is a way of life in Brazil. People seem to live to kill down there. And that doesn’t exclude kids in any way, shape or form.
Velha Central where the killing took place is a town not far from Blumenau in Medio Vale, Santa Catarina State in southern Brazil. Further investigation into the killing by the police revealed that Daniel Petry also sodomized Gabriel Kuhn after killing. The biggest irony lies in the fact that Tibia, the name of the game over which the killing took place is also the name of the bone Daniel Petry sawed off in his attempt to make Gabriel Kuhn lighter.
Yeah I remember that, there is even pictures on the dead body online. I do not know if they are real, but that shit is crazy xD

Some 12 year old kid in brazil was murdered by his friend over like 2cc

copy paste:
This is one of the most messed up gore stories ever. 12 year old Gabriel Kuhn was friends with 16 year old Daniel Petry. Both were fans of MMORPG computer game called Tibia. Gabriel Kuhn wanted to progress in his game but he was short on game money so he asked his buddy Daniel Petry if he could borrow 20,000 Tibia money from his account. Daniel transferred requested funds to Gabriel’s account but wanted it back later on. This is where it gets pretty messed up.
Gabriel Kuhn failed to transfer the Tibia funds back to Daniel Petry’s account and that got Daniel upset so much, he stormed Gabriel’s house and killed his friend by strangling him to death. He wanted to hide the body in the attic, but being 1,8 meters above ground, this wasn’t an easy task. Determined to conceal the murder, Daniel took a knife and a hacksaw and sawed Gabriel’s legs off to make him weigh less. But then… Gabe’s mom returned back home to find her 12 year old son dead and with legs cut off.
Here’s the best part. The names don’t really make the location of this horrific killing clear, and I have purposefully left it for the end. The names truly don’t sound Portuguese enough, but it did happen in good old Brazil. Where fucking else. Killing is a way of life in Brazil. People seem to live to kill down there. And that doesn’t exclude kids in any way, shape or form.
Velha Central where the killing took place is a town not far from Blumenau in Medio Vale, Santa Catarina State in southern Brazil. Further investigation into the killing by the police revealed that Daniel Petry also sodomized Gabriel Kuhn after killing. The biggest irony lies in the fact that Tibia, the name of the game over which the killing took place is also the name of the bone Daniel Petry sawed off in his attempt to make Gabriel Kuhn lighter.
Link to this story.. I've seen my share of dead people.. this looks fake.
Because even freshly killed people don't have color in their skin and blood dries pretty quickly and isn't red when it dries.

Back