• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Real Map OT - What exp rate?

AnDy1990

Reaction score
Hi

I just wanted to ask "the people" what exp rate or exp stage do you think is the best one? What experience rate would you like to see on a 8.1 OT with Full real map, with all quests, all monsters, all items, and everything ^^,

Tell me :)

-AnDy

Depends on the map

lol he said rl map?
i think that loot 2 is too much ;) i had OT and i had loot 2 and i could get lots of money in some hours :p that sux ^^
and exp rate?
i think it should be like 7~~ from lvl 20+ :)

I was thinking like Exp stage: 8-25: 25x and from 8+: 8x

tell me what you think :D

exp 10 x sux , if you dont want people to get lvl 500 and want to make it real u should set the exp to 3 or 5 x~ (if u want it not to be stayable) just do itx10 or something

@ Down , lol?You hunt rots on lvl 40? and if 5 x exp is to less , how could u ever get on on rl?

Last edited:
Use stages, im playing a rl map right thats just 70x with no stages. and its to hard to start. 8-40 is way to hard when you only get 2000 exp per rotworm.

make it

8-20 150x then even it out,
20-30 70x
30-50 20x
50-80 10x
80+ 5x

Use stages, im playing a rl map right thats just 70x with no stages. and its to hard to start. 8-40 is way to hard when you only get 2000 exp per rotworm.

make it

8-20 150x then even it out,
20-30 70x
30-50 20x
50-80 10x
80+ 5x
Lol? "only 2000 exp from an rotworm" HAAHAH

It SHOULDNT be stages. Stages are just for the nabs. exp rate should be max 6 to make it a serious server. Also balance the skill rates to that exp, so that a lvl 50 RP will have about dist 75 without training..

thx...its very helpful for my mapping...i never knew something about the real sats. thx

A tip for you that think you are so good
I hosted real map
started with 300x, and really fast lvl 80, i had 65+ players in a day and it was at 70/70 all the time lol :p (low exp after 100+)

Depends on the map, seriousness etc.

The only serious real-map OT out there is realots.
Eloth has such great lacks themself, that they're not to be considered serious.
Therefor 30x sounds good, I wouldn't play if I was delivered a GM and allowed to cheat with it, so ye, good luck.

I think you should get a high exp rate in the begin cuz doesnt the fun begin at level 50?
If it takes a lot of time to get level 50 alot of people will leave the server.

Its just my opinion

i think Znote and Seriosa have best exp stage
oke znote its easy to take 200 but on seriosa is much harder
old times i lvld from 90 to 160 in frosts and i was going to take 200 there
but well something hapend

Back