• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Real

It's due to the double exp weekend. Players now MC (and bot) multiple characters.

If they changed the online count to a 'unique' online player count, it would probably be around 10,000 less.

It's due to the double exp weekend. Players now MC (and bot) multiple characters.

If they changed the online count to a 'unique' online player count, it would probably be around 10,000 less.

Wouldn't say its only because of bots and MC. I am actually motivated in playing because of 2x exp and so are few of my friends. So yes there probably are more players online due to fact that its 2x exp.

Wouldn't say its only because of bots and MC. I am actually motivated in playing because of 2x exp and so are few of my friends. So yes there probably are more players online due to fact that its 2x exp.

I agree. Not only, but mostly.

Back