• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC Tibia RL (All NPC)

R

Runes

So here is a little download you can use in your map editor or for your server. Please don't hate if there is already this kind of post. I posted this while I was searching for Npc, so I save your time. And if this is the wrong section, admin please move it.

NAME: Tibia RL (All NPC)

SIZE: 245 KB (251.436 bytes)

DL:

Multi-upload (Multiple websites) : DOWNLOAD

Mediafire : DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD STATUS: ACTIVE

EDIT: Also containing special events NPC (Santa,Ned Nobel and Rashid)

You can check out the tibia wiki and search the names of npc so you know what npc does and what does it sell.

LIKE AND REP++

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I forgot to mention there are special event NPC's like Santa and some dude that sells party stuff and fireworks(forgot his name)

This download has every NPC ever known.
Because the folder is organized in cities, I cannot search folders for zalamon at this time. But I think it has Zalamon

Could a admin make this sticky because this post could be helpful for server based on RL Tibia. Thank you in advance (If it gets sticky)

It doesn't have any gnomes either.

- - - Updated - - -

Also kinda useless without scripts

Back