• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia RL Let's Play Series!(commentary)

Charrobean

Reaction score
So I'm not sure if it is ok to post this here since i'm not playing ShadowCores but rather Tibia RL. I don't think there should be a problem since it doesn't affect the server.(As far as I'm aware anyway) I'm just trying to get my videos out there since I can't find another way to get noticed. Anyway if there's a problem just let me know and I'll delete all this.

Here it is:
WRNING: First couple of episodes will be very basic and slow since I made it to where new players can get into the game and learn to play, but hopefully things will get more exiting in future episodes so if you have a YouTube account be sure to subscribe and like the videos if you enjoyed them! (If you don't have one, MAKE ONE) Also any comments are welcome if you think I'm doing something wrong and i missed something let me know!

As of now, I am on the third episode but be sure that there will be more to come soon!

EP1: Let's Play Tibia - E01 - Introduction and Basics - YouTube

EP2: Let's Play Tibia - E02 - The Rookie Guard (Part 1) - YouTube

EP3: Let's Play Tibia - E03 - The Rookie Guard (Part 2) - YouTube

this is good for shadowcores as well some people are new and might learn a little

Back