• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia rl map 8.4 (YOU'LL WIN GM!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcyone

Reaction score
Plzz help mee;) I need server 8.4 SQL map TIBIA RL plzz.
You'll win GM' or GOD (i think GOD)
Some1 can help me plx???.

Yes, of course.
I'll make you god if you give me the RL map.
No servfull No Chintynfull. RL map plz

I'll make you GM if you give me any GOOD server 8.4 or help me with a TFS problem. When i play the server the NPC's doesn't appear

I'am looking for that map. before this thread. And im still looking for it
and you know what?? I found it but is 8.31 tell me how to change it to 8.4 plzz

I don't get those retards. RL map is good because it's big? BULLSHIT. You can make your own big map better alot.

Wanna 100% RL map? Then go buy cipsoft. There is NOT even 95% RL maps. And never will be.

Ofcourse it's possible to make about 90% RL map, but I'm sure that NO ONE will give it away just for one stupid fucking GM/GOD on your localhost server hosted on Pentium 2 and 126 SD RAM?

If I had 90% RL map I would hosted it by yourself and I'm sure I would get much profits from this. More than stupid access on log in > log out server.

Aff, God save me from people like that -.-

Not really regards,
Hermes

I don't get those retards. RL map is good because it's big? BULLSHIT. You can make your own big map better alot.

Wanna 100% RL map? Then go buy cipsoft. There is NOT even 95% RL maps. And never will be.

Ofcourse it's possible to make about 90% RL map, but I'm sure that NO ONE will give it away just for one stupid fucking GM/GOD on your localhost server hosted on Pentium 2 and 126 SD RAM?

If I had 90% RL map I would hosted it by yourself and I'm sure I would get much profits from this. More than stupid access on log in > log out server.

Aff, God save me from people like that -.-

Not really regards,
Hermes

I agree 100% with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back