• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Tibia-RL Xerena 97EK-54MS- some noob moneymakers

husam

Reaction score
Hello, I'm selling all my accounts which include 97EK(87/85) 54MS(44 ML) and some lvl 30-60 moneymakers

Got about 500k cash and 500k in items. Soft boots included.
I have the RK, and everything for all characters. EK AND MS is in the same account.

Last edited:
How much? and u also have other accounts with little money makers? Any druid around 40s?

if i remember right , i have 20 druid, 2 lv 30+ knights and 1 60~ knight.

If the knight doesn't have a criminal history and comes for the right price I'm interested.

So again, how much is it?

Sorry for the late replays, i forgot about this thread. I don't know a good place so make offers. The knight has only 1 ban for a week for insulting(a few months from now and it will be gone)

I haven't done any of the hard lv 70+ quests. Not even 3rd arena.

-- your offer is too low for me as i spent alot of money and time on this char. I would like to know the max u can pay for it.

Bump
Level 102 now, 87/85 still but RS with 20 days or so premmy left. The mage can be leveld fast so im selling it with a rather low price of $40 or best offer.

Back