• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Rox's mapping thread

Dude, you can become great one day! But I would suggest before you map any further.. go through all the mapping tutourials first, because they really will help you out ALOT. :)

So.. when you have understood all of the tutourials and what they want to teach you, map something new for us!!

Here are the Tuts:
Art Tutorials

Mapped something now~
10minutes of work.

Take a look and try to map it.

222222312.jpg

//Cazar

Needs lots of improvement, though, with some hard work you can turn into a decent mapper.

:)
biqe04.jpg

This is the enterance to the frost dragon spawn. The building in the south east corner is where you sell your loot. Cool idea? Rate it! :p

There is no Ticnec or w/e it called in mapping those fun servers , try training on real and rpg servers because this made no sense.

There is no Ticnec or w/e it called in mapping those fun servers , try training on real and rpg servers because this made no sense.

yep, exactly.

it's too squary, add more doodads on the ice mountain~
read neon's tutorials:p:p

//Cazar

u guys take mapping so serious lol :p
i just wanna have fun with it and share it with you, to see how I caan improve it. I thank you for all your comments :p

With this map I wanted to have sort of a RL map theme, or w/e

If you like some of my maps,I'll be happy to map for your server! I like mapping but I want to map for a reason. Know what I mean? :p

I was mapping a quest and I needed a name for it, so I looked at dictionary.com for some synonyms and saw this:

Knight

Synonyms: banneret, caballero, cavalier, champion, chevalier, companion, gallant, gentleman, horseman, knight errant, lover, man-at-arms, paladin, partisan, protagonist, templar

Just thought that was wierd :D

Back