• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Server

Ferno

Reaction score
I'm looking for one of the old war ots where it has a bunch of players from rl tibia like Eternal Oblivion, There are 4 teams and you do 1/1, 2/2 or 3/3 and it has a bunch of characters for everyone to log on that team. Also it changes maps sometimes, can anyone tell me a server like that?

I loved those kind of servers!

I was and still am searching for them, unfortunately I can't really find any, but I would be happy if to see one again.
Like Nova War or Nova versus Antica, but with an updated map and updated characters.

I always used to play them server to improve my pvp alot more sometimes if i went afk i would put some money on the hotkey just so i wouldn't die but no one found me. Me and my brother were always on these ots but always played some other high exp servers but yea they were the most decent i didn't mind dying on and continue playing since the wars were epic

Back