• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Soundtracks

Ramirow

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ramirogrant
Well, I'm a musician, not really used to do soundtracks, but I've tried once with some software I bought.
Imagine it, never ever composed a game soundtrack and never ever used such programs lol.
Anyways, this is what I came up with after doing some tries.

It was intended for tibia, and I posted it on tibia's forum too.
Didn't went far with it, but I guess I will share it.

This is something not related to any known tibia place, is just imagination, I wrote some story behind this in the description.

And this was intended to be some sort of theme for Liberty Bay.

I know they will probably suck for you (As they do for me lol) but I needed to try!
I've been studying and analizing Game Soundtracks for a while now, even tough I didn't record anything since these pieces. Maybe I will give it a shot again?

Cheers!

i really liked it, is nice when people try to do something different with the same shitty game

It sounds pretty good. What software are you using? I'm trying to learn how to make game music as well but I don't know where to begin. :/

It sounds pretty good. What software are you using? I'm trying to learn how to make game music as well but I don't know where to begin. :/
Probably FL Studio or something.

I'd like the music on the bg in a game. :)

For the first video I used Guitar Pro 6 for composing the score, Reason 5 to add HQ samples to each instrument and then audacity for some mixing.
And for the last video, the pirate one, I used as LordVissie said, only FL Studio 11.

Back