• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia sprite extractor 11 and up to newest official clients

theru

Solutions
Reaction score
a very simple too i made in vb, super noob friendly with licence do wtf u want with it but leave credit
enjoy

source

nexustheru/TibiaSpriteExtractor-11-11.98 and up

1zznecw.jpg

Attachments

• TibiaSpriteExtractor-11-11.98-master.zip
    606.6 KB · Views: 256 · VirusTotal
Nice!!! I'll check it when I find some free time and post again.

Thx a lot!

added so u can add the extracted bmp direcly to the selected spr file,u can downgrade\upgrade add ure own clients. also add a proper release folder :)

Attachments

• tibiaextractor11AndUp.zip
    513.6 KB · Views: 63 · VirusTotal
From your GitHub README.md:
"gonna create a c++ version to just for the fact that its needed not all c++ dev knows net and def not vb^^ vb its a ..dying language xd"

Why is a C++ version needed? Do you believe you know .NET?

Lever Sayed i know net as a proffesional but i know my way around ^^, but its Good you are here so u can point us to the real relevant questions :)

Lever Sayed i know net as a proffesional but i know my way around ^^, but its Good you are here so u can point us to the real relevant questions :)

It's a relevant question since the source code is part of your release. Well, I saw the source code and your UI. You have a long way ahead of you before you can say that you know your way around. I can point out your mistakes if you're interested to improve.

It's a relevant question since the source code is part of your release. Well, I saw the source code and your UI. You have a long way ahead of you before you can say that you know your way around. I can point out your mistakes if you're interested to improve.
no ty im good, im usally use c++(in wich u can see in my github and other projects) but i find vb more easy when learning file structure bc its fast, simple and easy to get something useful in short time ^^

no ty im good, im usally use c++(in wich u can see in my github and other projects) but i find vb more easy when learning file structure bc its fast, simple and easy to get something useful in short time ^^

I highly doubt that. Maybe you should start by releasing the RELEASE version of your code, not the DEBUG build. This applies to all languages I suppose.

Also, why are you throwing an exception on every UX error? Exceptions should be used to handle faults code-wise, not to notify the user of any wrongdoing.

I highly doubt that. Maybe you should start by releasing the RELEASE version of your code, not the DEBUG build. This applies to all languages I suppose.

Also, why are you throwing an exception on every UX error? Exceptions should be used to handle faults code-wise, not to notify the user of any wrongdoing.
your welcome to redo it all to make it "pretty"

whit this tool, we can add new sprites from clients 11.86 into clients 11.44 per example?
Om working on it, but as of now u can add new sprites from latest client to older clients . All explained on github readme

Om working on it, but as of now u can add new sprites from latest client to older clients . All explained on github readme
for now we can add sprites from clients 11.86 into clients 10? I was tried, was created one tibia.spr but this spr is the same as my client 10, whats I did wrong maybe?

for now we can add sprites from clients 11.86 into clients 10? I was tried, was created one tibia.spr but this spr is the same as my client 10, whats I did wrong maybe?
as i wrote on readme if ure adding new sprite extracted from spritsheet tibia 11 and up to old, u need to select a spr version to add it to, if u want to upgrade it u need to select another tibia version right before u push ccreate sprite(that means selecting client 2 times, one fo import and another one for the upgrade. if ure just gonna use same spr version u dont need to select client second time, just leave it

Back