• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Sprites (almost all!) in one set

Rasiel

Reaction score
Hello again!

So, I decided to share for community my Tibia's sprites set. In link below you have grouped all types of sprites, and:
- Tibia Font Converter (in polish; I translated it for You)
- Noxitu Sprite Editor (program to loading sprites from Tibia.spr (max Tibia 9.54)
- 32x32 grid to accurately measure objects/outfits, if someone needed
- everything is also in TIFF (Tibia Items For Fakers) Materials in .RAR, but you can download only what you are interested in, this drive's folder is open for you.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwSRIUP2T536VXY2c3I0U29idWM

This material's set was used to make fake stories (like my Accusation and Arashel's works). Maybe you will make something like this?

Make beautiful things with this! Enjoy!

I think You should put VERY visible and VERY clear disclaimer that those are mostly sprites from tibis.spr, copied into PNG files.
Most people here will think that you shared sprites made by you and will spam your post with questions like: "Where are those sprites, because I looked everywhere and there are only CipSoft sprites in that Google folder".

Back