• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia.sx - Tools for all types of Tibia players!

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OtLand members,

I'd like to introduce Tibia.sx - Tools for Tibia!

What is it?
It's a small website I've created as a portal for Tibia and Open Tibia related tools.
Right now it's primarily Tibia clients, but when TFS 1.0 is released I plan on having a page for official releases and perhaps pre-built revisions.

Aren't there other Tibia client websites?
Yes. I've accumulated a huge stockpile of Tibia clients over the past 10 years I've downloaded from the official website so I can provide a list of reliable and safe Tibia clients. When I created my website the biggest Tibia client website was offline and I didn't care to take the risk to download Tibia clients from other websites. My reputation is behind my website, so hopefully this is a resource others will feel comfortable using.

Why Twitter Bootstrap?
It's clean, simple, and most importantly, this is the first website I've created entirely on my own. I created the website for the sole purposes of learning. I figured, why not share it with everybody as well? If you don't like it, don't use it :p

Questions / Suggestions?
Leave 'em here or use the contact page.
As I said previously, this site is simply to further my web design knowledge.

Thanks, and I hope some of you find it useful.
Red

Omgosh, thank you for this. The layout isn't the best, but it's Simple and Clean :p So keep it up!!

Used this to download 10.36 :) Pretty fast download speed, I must say! Thank you @Red :)

Last edited:
You could add a little section with scripts - Allow others to submit their scripts/tools. After review you can post em. :p

Cool site! Very useful.

Nice project,

have a good future.

Posted this up in my vent, Everyone always asks for Tibia clients so I'll just give them this link instead of searching on google.

Thanks for saving me and my babies time!

Google chrome tells me its virus and blocks the download

@Red
I know they're safe and I still recommend your site, that's why I let you know about that problem.

What happened to the website? It was wonderful and very convenient. I used it all the time.
Now it seems like the layout is all messed up and some links do not work.

Back