• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Veterans UNITE!

pierroth

Mar Co.
Reaction score
Whats up peeps,

I am back to the forums, it has beeen a whileeeeeeeee now. Anyone here played since 2002-2003? From Secura or Eternia? Those were my first worlds, then I moved to Valoria and Zanera and that was it. On my first time, in my first server (secura) a Gamemaster helped me out getting out of a cave at rookgard cus I didnt have a rope LOL (I had no idea wth was going on in Tibia at that time), after he helped me out he locked my name and made me change it cus my first character name was Jiffiwar lol

Some old names I remember from Eternia (cus I didn't play Secura so much) are Civatateo, Tavion, Ion, Trysax, there was a damn black paladin that used to kill me so fucking much I hated that guy, Caterpillar, McGregors, McManamman??, and then the amazon girls (I forgot their name) they used to pk a lot.

I made a lot of online friends, many wars, so much noobing around, then I created so many OTservers, they were awesome btw. Then after 6 yrs of playing... I quitted everythin. Now, I'm 24 years old and man... I miss Tibia.

Well I just looked into Tibia and I see that they created a new Tibia client? How is Tibia now days? I'm thinking about returning to play... but there are too many high levels and I guess it won't be the same anymore.. I wish Tibia would reset all the way back to client 7.0 lol that was the shit.

Any veterans still playing? or what do you play now or what do you do now?

btw... what happened to WoT?? I loved that site.

Last edited:
^copycat

I really miss WOT too, it just went down few years ago...
New tibia client is not bad, questing is more fun with all these missions and achievements but community sux, everyone are botting and i do not mean botting like in old days (fishing with macro or aiming with bot) they just turn their bot on and it goes hunting, goes back and refills stores loot and goes back to hunting.... like 100% robot.

i knew a guy who made 150~ek wihtout making single lvl on his own.

Back