• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Tibia via WWW :)

Well you are out, but next time blurred link = 'D
Paste more photos : ))

#Up
Sorry, but we (I am no codder, but I am sub-idea manager :D) are working at loading map and it's can get more time.

#Up
Sorry, but we (I am no codder, but I am sub-idea manager :D) are working at loading map and it's can get more time.

Today should be done :)

Also today we will be able to play together, we will see each other in game :thumbup:

Chojrak is rewriting a bit the map editor to work with the new map idea :)

We're working now on moving character :p. Please be patient. JQuery don't wanna integrate :D.

Okey guys, yesterday I spent hole day with Chojrak and a bit with Victor, we made working Map Editor and now I know how the map will be loaded :)

So I need to start working at the game itself :p

y2528o0147qdylkuig.jpg

Newest SS from map editor.

The client and map editors look same, we are chagning the code and you can't see the differences on screen :p

Th Beta Teasers will be available when it will be available, can't say when exactly. :)

Back