• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia VS Runescape!!!

Tibia or Runescape

• Tibia

Votes: 268 90.5%
  • Runescape

Votes: 28 9.5%

• Total voters
why, they has shit graphics :O

Tibia is 2d but still pwn it

i want to see a game created:
Tibia graphics mixed with runescape war
:D

tibia sd's a runescap
and hits 280 = dead one hit
29/29 hp = 0/29 hp for runescape after sd :D

"tibia, bc rs graphics sucks..."

And tibias graphics are good?

I dont know which one to vote for really. Tibia 7.6 was really good but with their new style i dont want to vote for any of them.. Rs has always sucked tho but i guess you cant compare a browser game to a real game ...

Runescape is shit, seriously, the only reason they got popular was because there are to many children's who don't know how to use Internet in a properly way.

I played there, got level 9, I cant understand what is so extremely funny with it, I saw a "PvP" movie in youtube, it wasn't the best experience. (perhaps tibia pvp movies ain't so good either, but its at least above that level!)

I also tried to see a boss hunting group, and it looks like they was killing some sort of extremely bad animated gray paper dragon, and it didn't look so extremely "fun".

Knight Online !
-
-
-
-
-
just kidding Tibia rox !

hahah you know i was second player online on knight online xD its an turkish game and if i took some more lvls i would be a member of knight online staff xD but it sucks more then runescape LOL the faking spells is painted xd

Back