• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tibia War [UPDATED + PAID POSITIONS]

bilmattan

evo-Online - Owner
Reaction score

UPDATED 15th August 2010!

I'm currently working to get Tibia War started again with all 3 server (Noob War, Team War and Solo War), but I can't manage it my own.

There for I'm now looking for some members to join my project!

Team :
Scripter (Paid position) [0/2]:
Mapper (Paid position) [0/1]: Madison
Homepage Code (Paid position) [0/1]: The person will need to have experience with php, html, sql and ccs.
Testers [0/5]:

Information about being one of the team :
The paid positions will be rewarded with money via PayPal, the amount depends on how hard the work is.
The testers will get a private account with one private character on and some donation items.

About me :
Name: Max Andren
How long have you played tibia: I think I've been playing tibia for about 4-5 years now, but not in a row.
Lang: English and Swedish

Sounds good? Then replay here or private message me.

All servers is nearly done, it's just some small fixes

Regards,
Max

Last edited:
If I would join you to map, what would I get out of it?
You can get paid. I don't know how much thought. Please send me a priv message if your still interested, with some mapping pictures.
Edit:
Checked your mapping thread, was nice but a bit old + you are from sweden, GREAT :D.
I might just script for you, if you like ;)

Great! That's needed. Please send me a priv message if your still intrested, with some more details about you.
Edit:
Your from sweden too, that's GREAT!

Thanks for the quick replays!

Last edited:
Welcome Archez!
He have taken the one and only position as a web-designer!

New position added : Web-Coder!

Well I applied for another scripting job, though I prefer this one so just contact me via msn in my profile or send a pm. You may see my released scripts by searching my threads and I'll let you see 1 private script.

Well I applied for another scripting job, though I prefer this one so just contact me via msn in my profile or send a pm. You may see my released scripts by searching my threads and I'll let you see 1 private script.

Ok, sounds OK. Added on msn ;)

well im intrested in helping out with mapping (not done much tho ;/) scripting (semi good) and tester :)

Name: Daniel
How long have you played tibia: Well about 7-8 years from real to ots i have also hosted a few of my own servers and made servers for friends and edits for friends.
Lang: English
Email: [email protected]

Danny

I could help you out with the position "tester", if you still need one:thumbup:

Back