• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer tibia website picture

That would take more then 1 or 2 hours how much are you paying for it?

tibia-logo-artwork-bottom.gif
and the part above that would take 2 hours?

@Prometheus I already told you several times this is the job section. Read the pinned thread you need to specify what you need and how much are you willing to pay. If you are not offering a job or gathering a team go to the support section.

PD i think he was referring to the background image if you include part of the layout it can take much more. If its only the client version and the background they are both pretty simple. 1-3 hours depending on what you do.And like i suggested in your other thread for single jobs there are sites specifically for that.

https://otland.net/threads/looking-for-help.229623/#post-2213590

And stop spamming threads!

Last edited:
that is so wrong, its not required, stop giving false information.

Pinned post:
https://otland.net/threads/read-this-before-posting-a-new-thread-to-avoid-thread-deletion.5070

You may not include how much exactly you will pay but you must include the specifications of the job and the type of reward. Read before posting. I never said is required but one line threads with no information at all should be deleted. After all this a job section if he wants to make his post more atractive he needs add more about the job and why he needs it done. If he cant offer a reward he should post it in on the support section and get help making one of his own.

Last edited:
I did include those things, read my post again.
You did not, to date no one knows what exactly you want redone. I assume is the background and client version after you edited and added replies. Also what re you looking for? A single job or a team member? Are you sharing earnings, you want it for free or what? For what server? Any ip? Read the pinned post. Also you have 2 threads in the job section for graphic requests...

i am interested on helping you what exactly do you need?

Good for you helping leechers

still i was going to use same texture and style as tibia you just used layer properties on this

That one is actually nicer. Why waste 2 hours on something that doesn't look that good?

Good job Zerak, thw community needs more people like you and less brazilians asking for money to small jobs to feed their families

actually the ones leeching this community are people like prometheus that just ask about anything they need and leave the community without sharing their gained knowledge. i am from England. bt the way brazilians are your descendants trevor you are from portugal right?

actually the ones leeching this community are people like prometheus that just ask about anything they need and leave the community without sharing their gained knowledge. i am from England. bt the way brazilians are your descendants trevor you are from portugal right?

Yes, i am form portugal but only a small part of brazilians are portuguese descendants. I made that comment because nothingger or some other guy with a name similar to that asked for money for this simple service.

Back