• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Website

Testerus

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello,
I wanted to ask if it's possible to make an exact copy of Tibia's official website, with the same data and everything, but for example edit the wallpaper.
Basically I want to make a duplicate of the official one, but I'll edit it later to have a chat room box instead of the news, but I want to know if it's possible to have one in which every button on the left and right sides work perfectly (correct links that lead to the official website subtopics). I don't expect the "players online" or "monster pedestal" to be correct, but everything else should be.
Could anyone help me with that please?

Thanks in advance,
Testerus

You can just copy all the sourcecode from tibia.com index website, if you want urls to stay linking tibia.com. but i cant imagine why would you want this.

You can just copy all the sourcecode from tibia.com index website, if you want urls to stay linking tibia.com. but i cant imagine why would you want this.

I just said I want to make the same one with a chat room in it for some friends.

Back