• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [Tibia, Websites, Mobile Apps, Marketing] Looking to take your project to a new standard?

Understands every small detail, up to the point he works super rapidly and very professional he does the task in promised time , I asked him for a scripting job the script made was too simple and very easy to configure highly recommended if you want something nice and clean done in a short period of time <3 <3 <3

I will be honest and straight to the point... I have asked Stellow for help in a task which require source editing the task was about converting the health/mana values that appear on tibia client into percentage and he asked for an unrealistic amount for such an easy change which he made it sound expensive due to his reasons ( have nothing against that ). I am someone who did not know it was a simple super easy change in sources but he abused the fact that my knowledge is null next to him and I kinda feel 'scammed' due to the fact he was not fully honest with me about the "difficulty":

Here is a link to a thread I did on otland and an answer was provided by @Static_
https://otland.net/threads/health-mana-shown-as-rather-than-values-tfs-1-2.253485/

I provided some evidence of conversation that occurred between us, I have nothing against Stellow it just saddens me that he was willing to abuse his knowledge on someone who literally know's nothing about source editing and still a noob in lua :p hope, I didn't bore you with reading it is just I am shocked.

Attachments

Last edited:
I will be honest and straight to the point... I have asked Stellow for help in a task which require source editing the task was about converting the health/mana values that appear on tibia client into percentage and he asked for an unrealistic amount for such an easy change which he made it sound expensive due to his reasons ( have nothing against that ). I am someone who did not know it was a simple super easy change in sources but he abused the fact that my knowledge is null next to him and I kinda feel 'scammed' due to the fact he was not fully honest with me about the "difficulty":

Here is a link to a thread a did on otland and an answer was provided by @Static_
https://otland.net/threads/health-mana-shown-as-rather-than-values-tfs-1-2.253485/

I provided some evidence of conversation that occurred between us, I have nothing against Stellow it just saddens me that he was willing to abuse his knowledge on someone who literally know's nothing about source editing and still a noob in lua :p hope, I didn't bore you with reading it is just I am shocked.
90$ for this haha.
Nice joke lol.

For 90$ you could develop two prey systems and imbuement too XD

90$ for this haha.
Nice joke lol.

For 90$ you could develop two prey systems and imbuement too XD
If you can develop a good prey system with all his options, who doesnt affect the speed of the process I would pay you t he 90 bucks for sure, but Im almost sure that you can not.

If you can develop a good prey system with all his options, who doesnt affect the speed of the process I would pay you t he 90 bucks for sure, but Im almost sure that you can not.
Why you assume that ? :)
Btw. we are not talking about me in this thread, so why are you assuming my skills ? lol
I don't even know who you are, but from the start you are just insulting me wtf? What did I do to you so you are so negative to me?

Don't recommend, asked me a total of US $300 on a job that take around 3 hours.

If you don't anything about programming, we will try to scamm you.

Beware.

- The new summos are 4 creatures regarding to each vocation.
- When you summon them, you have 30 min cooldown to summon again, and they will last for 15 minutes, then they dissapear.
- When you look at a summoned Grovebeast, you will see the summoner's character name and how long it will take for the summon to disappear.
- All the experience that is expected to be 'gained' by the summon goes to the player. So there is no shared exp between the summon and its summoner, like with the normal Summon Creature spell.
- It will follow players at their speed and will go up and down stairs and holes with them.
- It can go with you to a protection zone.
- If you logout, it will disappear stopping the countdown of its timer, and will reappear when you login again.
- The summons follows you always, they can travel from boat to boat (just teleports next to you), they can enter to PZ areas, they can enter to houses, and if you take too many distance from it, it teleports back to you.

@Printer was doing it for $25 USD but needed to hire someone else, cause he couldn't finish on the deadline I have.

Then hired @Joe Rod who took the job and finished in a few hours.

Attachments

Don't recommend, asked me a total of US $300 on a job that take around 3 hours.

If you don't anything about programming, we will try to scamm you.

Beware.

@Printer was doing it for $25 USD but needed to hire someone else, cause he couldn't finish on the deadline I have.

Then hired @Joe Rod who took the job and finished in a few hours.
Nice 300$ XD haha

Back