• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tibiabot.com

Teddy

SweStream.se
Reaction score
Hello
I have a question, how safe is it to use tibiabot, heard that they banned alot of people for not so long time ago.. ?

Nah man...

The way I bot my way up to lvl 87:

1. Pay & download tibiabot NG
2. Start botting, and keep track on which date the last time they used their "automated ban system".
3. Save stamina or just logout 3 days before the last date that they used that recovery date.
4. After you see "today we've banned 2000 accounts for unofficial software" shit, then login and do the 4 steps again :D

Pretty simple, just an example if you didn't understand:

3 Months ago,

Aug 24 2009
Code:
Today, we have punished 4196 Tibia accounts have been excluded from the game for using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been identified by our automatic tool. For this reason, complaints about these punishments are in vain.
2 Months Ago,

Sep 07 2009
Code:
Today, 2390 Tibia accounts have been excluded from the game for using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been identified by our automatic tool. For this reason, complaints about these punishments are in vain.
1 Month later...

Sep 23 2009
Code:
Today, 2788 Tibia accounts have been excluded from the game for using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been identified by our automatic tool. For this reason, complaints about these punishments are in vain.
Understand the system now?
It's various time between every "ban" thing...but, I'd say you could bot 7-10 days hardcore without any ban.

Just then after those 7-10 days, take a brake until the ban comes.
It might suck if you have prem, but don't get prem until you're 60+.
It isn't worth it before, trust me.

Ask anything else if you need help :p

Tip 1:
If you get ElfBOT, you can just bot hardcore 24/7, but it's more expensive and a little bit harder to handle :p (I mean, if you're new at this and such)

TibiaBot NG is very simple, and there's plenty of tutorials for it.

Tip 2:
Don't bot more than 6 hours a day, not cuz that you might get banned.
But if you bot 6hours each day, the stamina will reach 6hours between each brake :p

24 Hours, bot 6 hours... 24 - 6 = 18h, it takes 3x more than real time to recover stamina. 6x3=18h, so it will be perfect to recover the stamina to 100% and bot daily.

Tip 3:
If you don't follow Tip 2, then don't go under the stamina time 14 hours, cuz below 14 hours of stamina left, it's only 50% of the real exp you get. (example: 10 exp for 1 rat, you get 5 exp instead :S)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah man...

2. Start botting, and keep track on which date the last time they used their "automated ban system".
3. Save stamina or just logout 3 days before the last date that they used that recovery date.
4. After you see "today we've banned 2000 accounts for unofficial software" shit, then login and do the 4 steps again :D

3 Months ago,

Aug 24 2009
Code:
Today, we have punished 4196 Tibia accounts have been excluded from the game for using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been identified by our automatic tool. For this reason, complaints about these punishments are in vain.

2 Months Ago,

Sep 07 2009
Code:
Today, 2390 Tibia accounts have been excluded from the game for using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been identified by our automatic tool. For this reason, complaints about these punishments are in vain.

1 Month later...

Sep 23 2009
Code:
Today, 2788 Tibia accounts have been excluded from the game for using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been identified by our automatic tool. For this reason, complaints about these punishments are in vain.

It's various time between every "ban" thing...but, I'd say you could bot 7-10 days hardcore without any ban.

+1 your thinking outside the box:D

There are few Worlds which are gms inactive,i bot 1 year in Berylia,and didnt get any ban.Becouse of inactive gms in Berylia,every second guy use bot.
But that punished accounts,are in non-pvp worlds,becouse there are active gms,and there are 70% chance to get ban.
If u want,try Berylia for botting,you will enjoy there sure.^^

Tip 1:
If you get ElfBOT, you can just bot hardcore 24/7, but it's more expensive and a little bit harder to handle :p (I mean, if you're new at this and such)

TibiaBot NG is very simple, and there's plenty of tutorials for it.

Tip 2:
Don't bot more than 6 hours a day, not cuz that you might get banned.
But if you bot 6hours each day, the stamina will reach 6hours between each brake :p

24 Hours, bot 6 hours... 24 - 6 = 18h, it takes 3x more than real time to recover stamina. 6x3=18h, so it will be perfect to recover the stamina to 100% and bot daily.

Tip 3:
If you don't follow Tip 2, then don't go under the stamina time 14 hours, cuz below 14 hours of stamina left, it's only 50% of the real exp you get. (example: 10 exp for 1 rat, you get 5 exp instead :S)

80% of those who got banished at Sep 23:th was ElfBot users..

There are few Worlds which are gms inactive,i bot 1 year in Berylia,and didnt get any ban.Becouse of inactive gms in Berylia,every second guy use bot.
But that punished accounts,are in non-pvp worlds,becouse there are active gms,and there are 70% chance to get ban.
If u want,try Berylia for botting,you will enjoy there sure.^^

ye xD my char its on "Berylia" D:
Level 36 i wanna start again but cant find any good bot zone?
any tips ?

ye xD my char its on "Berylia" D:
Level 36 i wanna start again but cant find any good bot zone?
any tips ?

Sure,i make 18-35lvl for 35 hours...
Go ghouls in thais,in sternum,until u get 40lvl,and if u have good eq go bot cyclops...but for pacc,don't know,didn't bot in pacc areas

Nah man...

3 Months ago,

Aug 24 2009
Code:

2 Months Ago,

Sep 07 2009
Code:

1 Month later...

Sep 23 2009
Code:

WRONG.

The banishments now happened every 2 weeks except for the first one, but ever since that banishment, it's been every 2 weeks.

I can't run TibiaBot NG on my 64-bits computer, what a big fail isn't it? :(

I can't run TibiaBot NG on my 64-bits computer, what a big fail isn't it? :(

Haha, sorry for my laughter. But I can too admit that it was some sort of fail there :p

Do like the post above said, the admin thing :thumbup:

I just bought 5 mins ago my 2nd Tibiabot NG licence. I got 2 computers so I needed that.
Btw it costs only 60 SEK now.

Indeed it's really cheap, I've never botted myself, but my brother has. He used to bot pretty much 22/7 and was never banned. It's worth the money if your lazy, and if you do get banned. Wow that's a few hours of not sitting at a pc you lost. Just re-do it, simple as simple gets.

I botted from 25~ - 74 before "auto-ban update". Dont thinks its good to bot now..

if your facc go mount sterum underground
pacc, u can bot almost everywhere, port hope surface is good exp for lvl 30-50~ mages
and lib rots, yalahar elves etc

Back