• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibialight Rework.

Indeed never heard about it before some screens orsomething?

This was tibialight, a custom server that used the eternal kingdoms map but they had pretty cool scripts: http://otland.net/threads/usa-tibialight-8-60-custom-fun-legendary.177002/
Only really cool thing that I can see is the "auto spell" system which seems pretty easy to implement but would be nice to see it on a server again! :)

that thread only shows the "new map" , after that got implemented the server dropped a lot of regular players. the old map was made out of different dungeons which was really fun :) what made the server epic was the legendary drop system, everytime i saw that blue square i came

yo my girlfriend was here all day yesterday and sex -> tibia so now i have time, will prepare a teaser asap ros logs in.

Thanks for the info that you had sex. Everybody is indeed interested. Why couldn't you just make this thread later with screens?
Same as of asking you why you couldnt finish Hall of the Champions but launched 3 betas that helped with nothing? :) starting the #hype

I also would of waited til u had a screenshot or two

Same as of asking you why you couldnt finish Hall of the Champions but launched 3 betas that helped with nothing? :) starting the #hype
Go see my project's first page, and tell me how much info and screenshots are there, and then revisit yours. Nuff said.

Back