• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaME - PC Edition [App by Aldruh]

Aldruh

Reaction score
Good!, Long time no go, well, eh not able to play tibia for so long, the truth and not wanting me get to play, but what if I drew attention was the TibiaME, and I bring always charging my phone and as I entertain me playing :p
I learned that you can now play from the page TibiaME, perhaps walking is annoying opening the browser, or perhaps close, so, I took the trouble to create an App
so that it can play from your desktop without opening your browser gait, so as the name
I put TibiaME - PC Edition which this App is made 100% by me, will see the opening credits play. Well stop talking and once I show pictures and links for those who want to try something new, have no doubt play TibiaME :D
Screenshots:
CVw9S7d.png

GvcEeib.png

18YaQal.png

ylulNc4.png

Requirements:
6.03 MB Free Space (absolutely nothing)
Installed Java [PC]
Internet

Link to Download: http://www.4shared.com/rar/EYe2F0ldce/TibiaME_-_PC_Edition.html?

Virus application has not:
https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/...45d00738d85ca4/analysis/1394537964/[/spoiler]

I'll be trying to walk Updating the program, thinking if I could add all the game information, including: a complete list of all your weak monsters atk, exp, etc..

Well, I hope you like this app and can enjoy it, by the way, if someone tries to play, go to world 29, there I am xD gets Account not need no confirmation e-mail, you just take a name and pass :p

Well, greetings!
+ LIKE if you liked :)

I don't play TibiaME but I really like your idea of playing on your desktop instead of playing on the browser :)

I dont play tibiame, but that is nicely done :)

Back