• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaME Server Emulator

Liuciferis

We'll bang, OKAY?
Reaction score
Hy there. I found OTME (Open Tibia ME for v1.45v client) server Alpha version sources in C#. I fixed few bugs (it was hard for me, because I'm not an C# programmer), so now it's possible to log in to game and walk around map maked by OTMapEditor, but many features not added yet like multiplayer and etc.

So, maybe someone could work on it and finish this project, because Gecko and Cybershadow (OTME founders) gone and not working on it about two years long. I could help with information for example how game functions/features should work and etc. Many Tibiame players would play on Tibiame Private Server, specially, because it would be oldschool v1.45. ;)

Warning virus virus virus virus virus virus virus scammer

There is no virus, I scanned with Avg9 and Avast.

Ip can be changed in TIBIAM~1-properties/default_rms_#Login#Servers%002d1.db or if you using sjboy then in C:/rms/sjboy#Login#Servers%002d1.db with HEX editor. Also, you can change ip adress in client by unpacking it and openning q.class file with hex editor.

Parite is not a real virus! All new antivirus detect Parite. Even in my skype, tibia or etc found Parite, but it isn't a virus. I don't know why avg, avast or nod32 added that "new" virus in virus database. They should fix it. That's crazy :D
EDIT: Antivirus since last update, detect Parite in all applications, which could connect to internet. Even my internet explorer, windows media player and etc...

Sorry all, I just found on internet what is parite, going to clean my pc and change my damn antivirus.

Parite is not a real virus! All new antivirus detect Parite. Even in my skype, tibia or etc found Parite, but it isn't a virus. I don't know why avg, avast or nod32 added that "new" virus in virus database. They should fix it. That's crazy :D
EDIT: Antivirus since last update, detect Parite in all applications, which could connect to internet. Even my internet explorer, windows media player and etc...
Yes sure all the aplications comes with a virus droper that affects your OS registry, fucking noob

so now it's possible to log in to game and walk around map maked by OTMapEditor, but many features not added yet like multiplayer and etc.

Do you have source?? hmm??

Back