• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibianews Lame | Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
Picture of the day at Tibianews is this:

001361.JPG
27/10/2008 · The Land Of Wisdom. Today, we have an excellent rendition of Eremo's
island made by Noccia. Sadly, whenever you visit this beautiful island you've probably
just died
and need to learn the wisdom of solitude or purchase another amulet of loss.

Then I searched for the character 'Noccia' at tibia.com
Hes information:

Since I'm a big fan of PSDTUTS, I check the site out every day like 10 times and I knew that this image is ripped..
However there is a tutorial for it, but I'm 100% sure he just copied the image since theres NO difference between
the two images (except the size), the link for the tutorial *

The original image is this:
enlarge.jpg

and 'Noccia' aka 'Fahad Al-jer' somehow isn't 'Johnson'
10steps.sg said:
Making of a Floating Island
in Photoshop by Johnson on 20-08-2008
^ The guy who made the tutorial ^

Damn, I hate rippers, someone part of Tibianews forum should link this thread :p or something​

Yeah :p I posted the link at the forum so hes going tooo bee busted :Dmuha

The product of the tutorial is a slightly sharper image than the Tibianews one yet that's probably just from saving/resaving it.

haha thats sad :d dont read tibianews tho its just crap news like aftonbladet in sweden... might be fun to read but really its nothing important...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back