• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling >TibianStore< Fast & Cheap Sale Of Cash & Items & Characters >TibianStore<

Well i finally did it how long does it takes i really need it fast as possible

You know, there's a way how these guys make money to sell to you. They start with tons of bots even in facc area you can make pretty alot of money if u have 20 bots. Then some do world changes charging a % of the money. I mean if you guys buy gold from them, it'll be worse for everybody, since they will bot even more. JUST FKING BOT AND GET THE MONEY YOURSELF

You know, there's a way how these guys make money to sell to you. They start with tons of bots even in facc area you can make pretty alot of money if u have 20 bots. Then some do world changes charging a % of the money. I mean if you guys buy gold from them, it'll be worse for everybody, since they will bot even more. JUST FKING BOT AND GET THE MONEY YOURSELF

Could also go after the bots and steal the loot if it's a higher level place or try to kill them, at lower levels they will drop things, not really worth the time it takes though but it's great fun.

Okay great I think I got scammed so how do I get my money back via paypal?
anybody knows?

Okay great I think I got scammed so how do I get my money back via paypal?
anybody knows?

You prolly did, the topic author is active in other threads but ignoring this one.

Yes i also found out :/
So do you think i can get my money back with paypal?

This is fucked up, this is the first time i got scammed here on the forum.

Edit: lol i noticed that im on my bro his account xD

Last edited:
Yes i also found out :/
So do you think i can get my money back with paypal?

This is fucked up, this is the first time i got scammed here on the forum.

Edit: lol i noticed that im on my bro his account xD
should be really easy just make a reclaim on paypal

Back