• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

don't be discouraged yet @kay there's hope true players will adapt
you do good with educating them on how to take advantage of these features before they discard any of your work in ignorance

I think you misunderstood, the 'bye' part was not my farewell, but directed to the guy who announced his leaving 😵
Don't worry about our motivation :)
As for your question about attack range, what matters here is not whether you hold an attack, but the actual range of weapons. And since it's squared, whilist your ingame sight is a rectangle, this will work similar, allowing to shoot off your north/south edges of screen.

I think you misunderstood, the 'bye' part was not my farewell, but directed to the guy who announced his leaving 😵
Don't worry about our motivation :)
As for your question about attack range, what matters here is not whether you hold an attack, but the actual range of weapons. And since it's squared, whilist your ingame sight is a rectangle, this will work similar, allowing to shoot off your north/south edges of screen.

And before 7.4, arrows and bolts had whole screen range plus outside the screen up and down.

We are getting all very nice mechanics added to make sure our game play is unforgettable and nothing like we witnessed on previous ots and people are complaining.
Go retrocores and play your 10.98 without hot keys if you have any problems on real server lol

@kay
It's nice to see how you go in depth trying to fix all the details. AI and all the stuff... keep going on! love to read it :)

#nostalgia #nostalgiaisthenewp0rn

Animera

There is one feature of rl tibia that I always disliked, the need to stand still for a brief moment to use distance weapons. Will it be there?

Well been waiting for server like this so long that i already didnt expect it to happen ever again. Been playing medivia (since tibianic start). But at some point it became something that aint 7.4 anymore. There are only mecanics left from old times but map, new monsters, tasks, outfits graphics etc etc made this game so easy to level, so much not the game i came for.

So if you will keep the 7.4 map and feeling without custom things that change level of difficulty then I will play!

Also i wanted to mention one thing for those high rate lovers and weird kids commenting. Use your brain boys getting hlvl fast = bad wars becouse everyone is just too fast so ppl start using aim bots or wars change to gfb spam in OB or Haste > Double UE > RUN :|, also h lvl make you hunt everything solo = borring also and at some point ur getting so high that there is no challange at all left in game.

I would love to see even 0.5 exp rate

Aint fighting on low lvl funnier? Aint killing give you more satisfaction if you know that it cost much more time to get lvl, skills back ?
Aint team hunting to kill something or get better EQ funnier?

Will never understand h rate lovers. Just go play on war servers where you already log in at lvl 100 and fight other 100lvls :)

Could give you 12312312312 other reasons but its waste of time. Just use ur own brain.

Cant wait for server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skills x1.5 would be really nice, knight dmg raises on this version anyway only with skills not with level so it would be really good

Last edited:
Looking forward to Tibiantis! I've been waiting a lot for a serious and detailed old school version server.
I hope these details you mentioned will make the difference from all the other attempts of 7.4 servers.

Regards!

As an old school tibia veteran im really looking forward to playing this server soon. So any changes to the Druid vocation?

I think lowering some mana costs and like 5-10% damage on increase on runes would be interesting. Giving more purpose for druids to take high levels rather than be UH bitches all their life :)

Druids should be more focused on summons, imo

Ill add a spell to teleport summon and summons give more exp.

Last edited:
very cool that you spent so much time on making a tibia server so close to the orginial. i will def play the test server.

but nowawayds playing a 7.x server without mc and 1x rate takes just too much time. in the old days i had plenty of time and using mc for supplies kept the game interesting.

Back