• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

very cool that you spent so much time on making a tibia server so close to the orginial. i will def play the test server.

but nowawayds playing a 7.x server without mc and 1x rate takes just too much time. in the old days i had plenty of time and using mc for supplies kept the game interesting.

One simple rule, one person - one character online.

Druids should be more focused on summons, imo

Ill add a spell to teleport summon and summons give more exp.

We will show you druid changes soon.
Stay tuned :)

The argument of 'I dont have time for 1x' or 'I dont have time for 1x without makers' Is ridiculous and doesnt make sense at all.

I dont have no where near as time as I once did, but I would rather spend my free time playing a server which is long term and I can log into over the course of next 6-12 months, longer if things work out. Why would you spend your free time on medium/highrates if you dont have time? So you can recreate the process of exping all over again, on a new server, and YOU DONT HAVE TIME? :p

but nowawayds playing a 7.x server without mc and 1x rate takes just too much time. in the old days i had plenty of time and using mc for supplies kept the game interesting.

if administration will be consistent in punishing cheaters, then it will take "too much time" for everyone to develop character and chances will be equal

who said you need mc and supplies, old tibia is supposed to be slow paced game

LOOKS PROMISING. Definitely will play.

@to all people criying about how long it will take: You just need to realize that being LOW lvl is fun too, noob hunts are incredibly fun, pking with fire fields and energy fields also is. Needing 5 people to kill a simple dragon is also FUN.

Looks like a serious server, just not going to play it myself (I dont think 1x servers work anymore, as you could see on last examples like Destiny and Spectrum). Seems like you put alot of work in it though, hope it pays off!

Spectrum worked just fine, afair it had like 250~ real players within first week with voucher only entry, which was really nice, sadly it got slowly killed off, due to lack of rule enforcement by the staff. Massive farms allowance led to existence of very high levels and you could have slowly observed the big gap in the online list. At some point it was like 200 makers lvl 11-20, 20 players between lvl 20-100 and 30 hlvls basically playing single player game with their makers. Such a situation led to death of interactions between players and very bad economy on the server.

Not only that though, most players just left aswell cause it was to hard, players had a way to hard time to get levels or whatsoever, or not willing to grind any monsters (even though serpentine/white rose/nether spiders existed). Thats why I doubt this server will survive for anything longer then 6 months with over 100 people online, even though I hope it does, cause that means the oldschool is still alive!

Most people left because there already was exactly the same server, from the same company on x2 instead of x1 which was much easier and was flooded with runes?

Nah, that was not the case, people just got annoyed by the fact that everything took to long, and the other community was bigger (2x) servers. Tahts why I think this wont work, but as I said, I hope it will work out for the people that want to play, and maybe there will be some fun wars in the future where ill be involved, lets see, but for now I dont think its ever going to work xd

Yea cause some zombie characters bring more life.. sure. You can spoof your online counter with unlimited makers as much as you want, but it won't bring anything but unlimited runes. Ironically, servers with the highest makers percentage and the poorest rules enforcement are those that die the fastest.
Higher online =/= more alive.

As for rates, this was brought up many times already, but I'll say it once again. Higher rates don't make people spend less time in the game. 1x or 2x, everyone still plays the same hence the point of having "no time to play x1" is invalid. The only difference is that on x1 levels grow significantly slower, which is much better for longevity. And slower doesn't mean "boring", cause it's RELATIVE. Go kill some demons in real tibia, where you have 1000+ levels running around and demon is long time no thrill at all. It won't feel nearly as exciting as hunting demons in old tibia lowrate. Actually, it wouldn't feel much different than hunting rotworms, as at this point both consist on repeating the same things over and over. What makes it exciting is the 'social' aspect, paving your way up in server's hierarchy or hunting the strongest monsters being able to loot stuff nobody owns yet. Otherwise people would just hunt 'for fun' on localhosted single-player, wouldn't they? When you struggle exping up, you've got to consider everyone struggles just as much. Sure it will take much longer to get up to a certain level, but will also feel more satisfying than it would on higher rates where the same level is considered merely a noobchar.
Gameplay is also much more balanced at low-mid levels than some absurd 300+ levels. Even wars are way funnier, especially when you finally come to conclusion that the highest levels fight - the more it is about gfb/ue spam.
Allowing too fast levels grow you'd then need to change the whole gameplay just as Medvia did. And I don't only mean adding new content for high levels, but mostly changing all formulas, re-balancing everything and so on. If that's what you're seeking for, you already have Medivia, then go and play! What would even be the point of creating another Medivia-like when there's already one?
Our project is aiming for the old Tibia feeling, and it cannot be achieved with higher rates today.

Not only that though, most players just left aswell cause it was to hard, players had a way to hard time to get levels or whatsoever, or not willing to grind any monsters (even though serpentine/white rose/nether spiders existed). Thats why I doubt this server will survive for anything longer then 6 months with over 100 people online, even though I hope it does, cause that means the oldschool is still alive!

As far as I remember Spectrum was doing good and was fun to play until it got flooded with bots, mostly elfbot (or whatever it was) that both war teams used massively and which made many casual players quit. Until then it was more alive than Prophecy in its time.

Last edited:
I'm not saying high-rates are better.
I definitely prefer low rate servers, but there's a catch 22.
Nearly all 2x or even 3x servers use garbage regen rates.

So if you're a mage and aren't lvl 200 buying supplies from NPC's and still profiting, what are you left with?
Sit at dp and make runes for an hour, just to be able to hunt for 10 minutes, absolute shit game design.
So what do you do to solve this as a player? MC makers.

The creator of the server here seems to jerk himself over an authentic 7.4 recreation or w/e, so regen rates are also likely 1x.
So server will be dead on arrival, simple stuff mate.

Let the owners set the rates because they got right ideas let them do their job. Its not another "crtl+c ctrl+v 7.4 low rate" If they realise what they want it will be unique project for long term.

There are places on which u profit as mage without summons so u can hunt and buy runes or even on some of them making new regular fireballs on mf

Still u can hunt with monk and make gfbs meanwhile then spent money u made from lootbag to buy gfbs and burn it somewhere there are plenty ways to lvl up higher lvl = more spellpower = more profit from hunts at some point u'll break with runes so u keep buying them over and over

A mage can be level 60 in a war full of 100-120 EKs and RP's, He will still be very useful.
Since mage is the pvp vocation it should not exp wherever and whenever they want.
With summons I think you will be able to profit and buy runes from other mages, also maybe instead of spamming gfbs only u can exp with HMM's and that way you can exp for longer if it gives u more enjoyment :D.

And as Kay mentioned before, these lowrates bring much more to the game : economy, server hierarchy and social aspect of the game.
Along with the rest of tibia.

Fights/Wars on level 50-60 is also alot more enjoyable and requires more skill / iq than running around with a whole team of 120+ mages everyone ready for spam gfb/ue and BP's of ssa in their backpacks. 😝 Im sure we can all agree on that 1

Last edited:
there is no way that exp x2 could work either runemakers, this two things killed tibianic/medivia call it how u want

Back