• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread

And now I'm hearing this is going to be "paladin ots" (in reference to strict anti-mc policy) šŸ˜µ
They also nerfed spears attack btw, but boosted throwing stars (25->35), which nobody actually noticed due to its accessibility. They could become very useful with that attack, higher than bolts, if not the price (25gp each at NPC).
what is the chance to break a throwing star?

It is not going to be a RP Ot. Trust me guys, even if no MC it will be a lot of top level mages.

There is going to be a lot of Mages who will buy runes with RL CASH

Also venezuelans can use MC with different ips with up to 20 clients. Even if GameMaster patrols, the dream of 1 player 1 client, will never exist on Tibia. It has never and will never happen

25gp for one shot of ammo xddddd

I thought you asked about 7.4.
If you meant after Cip 7.5/7.6 changes, they made it reusable with 10% break rate and highered attack, but they still fell on the ground just like spears.

Also venezuelans can use MC with different ips with up to 20 clients. Even if GameMaster patrols, the dream of 1 player 1 client, will never exist on Tibia. It has never and will never happen

IPs are not relevant. It's not like different IPs prove you don't mc, nor the same IP proves you do mc. It only shows you may or may not be in the same network.
And ofc there's always a chance someone might be smart enough to get away, but the bigger farm - the easier to track it. There's honestly no way someone would be able to run 20 clients farm unnoticed, especially considering the time needed set it up on x1 rates.

Last edited:
I think community is delusional thinking any ot can be bot/mc free.

I have seen a guy with 20 clients, spread all over depots, hidden spots. (On another 7.4 custom lowrate)
Its not like he is going to put all 20 on same sqm so GM can bann them.

I just say that a lot of runes will be able to be sold to high mages, and sadly, by cheaters.

"On another 7.4 custom lowrate" as a player I was able to track and get banned (by reporting) that many smart guys with "20 clients spread all over depots" you cannot imagine. And I don't only mean those obvious ones that always logged in the same time. At some point we even found a secret char of CM, which led into his firing (CM Doyle on Tibianic/Medivia if you heard).
That was having no special powers whatsoever, where in Tibiantis we'll have logs for everything (except for priv messages).
But believe what you want, I'm not going to run into another pointless discussion of why VPN+VM doesn't make you a phantom, because your opinion is obviously based on what you've seen on other servers, where admins didn't even bother trying. It's not like I haven't played those servers myself that your "20 clients in hidden spots" is something that could amaze me.

Last edited:
You only need to spread them arround cities, trust me the venezuals do that. I have been told about it and i can confirm thats true becouse I saw the screenshoots by myself.

But my point about is that nobody is going to buy that you are creating a cheat-free server, becouse that is actually imposible for any hoster.
You need to spend a lot of time, even if so, the right proves are very hard to achieve. This guys are profesionals.
Unless you will just bann people without proofs, but that can risk to a lot of mistakes, trust me.

Yes. Did you read mine?

You don't seem to have understood though, because you're still speaking to me as if I were not aware of what people do to cheat. I just told you your "proffessionals" "spred all around the map" is nothing that I haven't already dealt with many times. I honestly have a lot of experience in the topic, but you keep talking in a tone of "man, you won't believe, but I know someone who had 20 chars around the map!! can you imagine? very proffessional".

Last edited:
You understimate the power of cheaters, but its nice that you actually will try to fight against them. I would like to see how you do that and if you are good catching botters as you say.

Good luck, you will need it.

You understimate the power of cheaters

I assure you we don't underestimate, that would be the biggest mistake. We expect people to try all the ways possible, even for a lil advantage. But it's you who underestimate our experience, knowledge and willingness. I can understand that, considering your experience from other servers, because I've seen all of that, and probably way more too. I also don't want to sound bragging or anything, but we're not just regular guys without any clue.
Of course it's not like every cheater will get banned in a minute after he starts cheating and I never claimed so. It's obviously never gonna work like that and it wouldn't even make sense. It often may need some time, but the more characters used and the longer it lasts - the higher chance of catching (which of course doesn't mean we're going to ignore single MCs, no). And once a cheater is caught, we will delete all the accounts, not just the character he cheated on.
Lower rates are also our ally in a way that it also takes time to set a farm up. It's not a highrate where people don't care about getting banned cause they get new makers in 15 min.
So if you wanted to farm on 20 chars, you most likely would vanish way before you even finish exping the last maker.

Last edited:
I would like to ask about custom content, are you going to add some own creatures, custom items or addons by collecting some stuff from monsters ? and what will be avaible in sms/paypal shop, premium scrolls or something more ? If premium scrolls, are you going to make it to use by only character which bought it or just an item where you can sell in game for example for cash?

I would like to ask about custom content, are you going to add some own creatures, custom items or addons by collecting some stuff from monsters ? and what will be avaible in sms/paypal shop, premium scrolls or something more ? If premium scrolls, are you going to make it to use by only character which bought it or just an item where you can sell in game for example for cash?

Hey, most of that was already said in the first post :)
We do have a few custom creatures and items. No addons.
In "shop" there'll be just premium, nothing else. It will be for a bit higher price than usual prices of premium in ot servers, but since you're supposed to play on one account and there are literally no other paid things - it will be the only cost. But of course you're free to play as facc too or buy premium via trade. Premium will appear as an item that you can either sell for ingame cash or use for yourself (probably by giving it to an NPC in depot, so people don't use it by missclick).

I assure you we don't underestimate, that would be the biggest mistake. We expect people to try all the ways possible, even for a lil advantage. But it's you who underestimate our experience, knowledge and willingness. I can understand that, considering your experience from other servers, because I've seen all of that, and probably way more too. I also don't want to sound bragging or anything, but we're not just regular guys without any clue.
Of course it's not like every cheater will get banned in a minute after he starts cheating and I never claimed so. It's obviously never gonna work like that and it wouldn't even make sense. It often may need some time, but the more characters used and the longer it lasts - the higher chance of catching (which of course doesn't mean we're going to ignore single MCs, no). And once a cheater is caught, we will delete all the accounts, not just the character he cheated on.
Lower rates are also our ally in a way that it also takes time to set a farm up. It's not a highrate where people don't care about getting banned cause they get new makers in 15 min.
So if you wanted to farm on 20 chars, you most likely would vanish way before you even finish exping the last maker.
Yes. You do underestimate power of cheaters. It's 2020, not 2006. They don't use simple bots that bind to some RAM addresses and call some functions in your client. They use neural-networks and image analysis to read information from your client. They move mouse and press keyboard 'like real human'.
You can't block all bots, after long fight on Kasteria (new client, new packets in client, statistical analysis of 'game' of every player based on movies), we gave up and decided to ban 2 kinds of bots: exp bots and war bots (auto ssa, auto energy ring, but that bot is hard to detect as players just bind mouse move to hotkey to make 'auto equip').

If you are talking about 7.4 style.. my friend had UH maker on real tibia that was 2nd HIGHEST magic level on world Secura.. and you want to ban UH makers to make it 'real'? :D

EDIT:
I forgot most important thing: you will spend 2000 hours to prepare that all and 5 minutes after start some faggot will DDoS you with 820gb/s UDP, 50k IPs that pass reCaptcha and CloudFlare and few others 'common attacks in tibia community'
That's how it ends ALWAYS on Kasteria. We work hard to make some new content, fix most important bugs and after start we got 2-3 days on constant DDoS attacks. Every start - from 3 years - we get new kind of attack, which means that someone spends much time or pay a lot to prepare these attacks.
People say that 'kasteria attacked me'. You may belive me or not, but we NEVER attacked any other server.

Last edited:
Yes. You do underestimate power of cheaters. It's 2020, not 2006. They don't use simple bots that bind to some RAM addresses and call some functions in your client. They use neural-networks and image analysis to read information from your client. They move mouse and press keyboard 'like real human'.
You can't block all bots, after long fight on Kasteria (new client, new packets in client, statistical analysis of 'game' of every player based on movies), we gave up and decided to ban 2 kinds of bots: exp bots and war bots (auto ssa, auto energy ring, but that bot is hard to detect as players just bind mouse move to hotkey to make 'auto equip').

If you are talking about 7.4 style.. my friend had UH maker on real tibia that was 2nd HIGHEST magic level on world Secura.. and you want to ban UH makers to make it 'real'? :D

Great but i never seen gm actually trying to get botters banned on kasteria and when they finally sometimes answer ctrl+r or forum report it was mostly "hello are u there?" right now marcus doing pretty nice work to detected and delete cheaters however he allow 3 clients and ban people only on stream even tho he have powers time and gms to get rid of them for good

Back