• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibianus 7.4 - highrate, cooming soon!

Once again that is what people said not my words even thought my opinion goes in the same line. Anticus claimed it got hacked but yo cant say it is the most complete server and loved by everyone when their official first thread is full of complaints, most of them are complaints from before and after the hacker issue. The hacker issue was the last straw for Anticus.

I played the first day and it never got 400 players and yeah it had a decent number because many of us thought it was the right server, number that went down the first day and the server got closed several days after. Not only bugs, Anticus claimed it was a true 7.1 server with map and 7.1 pvp server when we discovered it was another 7.7 distro with no work on it. It even had the same bugs classicus had the first day...

Edit: You said he had good reputation? Here is his second try "oldero" LOLLLL

http://otland.net/threads/netherlands-oldero-7-1-hr.225023/

He could not even open it because of Anticus bad reputation.

Oldero was never Anticus.
The truth is that Oldero was never even launched at all, it was just fake.

Yes, it had about 400 players.

Oldero was never Anticus.
The truth is that Oldero was never even launched at all, it was just fake.

Yes, it had about 400 players.

i wont get in the middle of the discussion but i can testify there was no 400 players online and it was dead in the next days and you only have to read anticus topic to know anticus was a fail

I will sum this up to anyone who asks.

TL;DR
As we all know, it is easy for Gamemasters to exploit things in servers if the owners trusts them with a too high level of rights.
The owner of "Tibianus" is wille. Who also is the owner of Evolera. In evolera Admins are doing whatever the fuck they want. they make swords with a billion damage and give them their own characters.
Even after providing the owner with pictures of the weapon, videos of usage of the exact weapon, showing him messages his GM's typed out where they said they are guilty, the owner refusedto punish any of is staff, said he deleted the weapon(couldnt prove that eighter) and has absolutely 0 interest into the whatever you tell him about weaknesses you found.

I would rather recomment you to trust r.yan with your paypal datas then playing this guys server.

-have a nice day.

I will sum this up to anyone who asks.

TL;DR
As we all know, it is easy for Gamemasters to exploit things in servers if the owners trusts them with a too high level of rights.
The owner of "Tibianus" is wille. Who also is the owner of Evolera. In evolera Admins are doing whatever the fuck they want. they make swords with a billion damage and give them their own characters.
Even after providing the owner with pictures of the weapon, videos of usage of the exact weapon, showing him messages his GM's typed out where they said they are guilty, the owner refusedto punish any of is staff, said he deleted the weapon(couldnt prove that eighter) and has absolutely 0 interest into the whatever you tell him about weaknesses you found.

I would rather recomment you to trust r.yan with your paypal datas then playing this guys server.

-have a nice day.
Can you post reference links like i did with Anticus? If this is true i might not even try it.

I have already explained how that have happened, however if you choose to not believe my words it's up to you :) But I will assure you that there will be no abuse on this server.

There is no reason to talk regarding that, he WANT to make me look bad. I can't reason with a guy who is more interested in trying to trashtalk my server than something else. All evidence for "abuse" he has is that he has a screenshot of a overpowered "sword". How did he get it? He does not want to tell anything apart from saying that the "staff" gave him.

I have checked their logs after this and he still claims this. He is not honest, he is the bad guy. Not me.

"videos of usageof the exact weapon, showing him messages his GM's typed out where they said they are guilty, the owner refusedto punish any of is staff,"

I have never recieved this, why do you lie? Link me the video in PM if you want to further discuss this. The screenshots you are talking about aswell? Have never ever seen them. Send them in PM so this thread won't have to go off topic anymore.

Last edited:
There is only person complaining (you) and he seems to be looking for proof of this item. And i s a extra high rate server. I am not bothered by this. If i play it and something like this happens i will quit.
I am not killalah. 2 other people commented on this(pages ago)
I have already explained how that have happened, however if you choose to not believe my words it's up to you :) But I will assure you that there will be no abuse on this server.

There is no reason to talk regarding that, he WANT to make me look bad. I can't reason with a guy who is more interested in trying to trashtalk my server than something else. All evidence for "abuse" he has is that he has a screenshot of a overpowered "sword". How did he get it? He does not want to tell anything apart from saying that the "staff" gave him.

I have checked their logs after this and he still claims this. He is not honest, he is the bad guy. Not me.

"videos of usageof the exact weapon, showing him messages his GM's typed out where they said they are guilty, the owner refusedto punish any of is staff,"

I have never recieved this, why do you lie? Link me the video in PM if you want to further discuss this. The screenshots you are talking about aswell? Have never ever seen them. Send them in PM so this thread won't have to go off topic anymore.
I dont want to make you look bad. I simply stated that you have a server running with the most corrupt staff and you just dont give a fuck about it. I swar to god login to evolera and Message "Attila" And I show you 3 weapons with a billion damage I got from a friendly staff member from your server.

Why didn't you link me the video you claimed you had - nor logged into the character as you said?
I thought you wanted to proove something?

you need to say where dedicated is located

Server base is in France, but we have introduced a system that will connect you with the appropriate network for you. Everyone on our server will be playing without any issues.

I would like to know will desert quest be able to solo because on most ot-s everyone wastes so much time on assembling a team ,of course that would be like in the first 1 or 2 hours of the server

Back
Top Bottom