• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibianus.org - discussion thread - DATE RELEASED!

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
There is our advertisment thread:
https://otland.net/threads/france-tibianus-7-4-starting-3-10-2015-at-18-00-cest.236800/

As the topic says, would you be interested in playing Tibianus again? This time we will use a standard tibiaclient with implemented antibot. We would like to open the server with a mid exp-rate instead of higher rates.

re-launch.png

What do you say?

Last edited:
ye we need new OT, oldera becoming boring.

Last edited:
are you for real? previous "lagged" tibianus died in 1-1,5 week cuz u didn't give a fk about it, then you made a post about "extibia'...i guess it was not the best ur idea and u stopped to work with it, and now your making a thread about opening a tibianus again? seriously? LOL. another 1 week to get money and then to quit and ignore ur players.

are you for real? previous "lagged" tibianus died in 1-1,5 week cuz u didn't give a fk about it, then you made a post about "extibia'...i guess it was not the best ur idea and u stopped to work with it, and now your making a thread about opening a tibianus again? seriously? LOL. another 1 week to get money and then to quit and ignore ur players.
Are you retarded or what?
It was laggin' because of OTClient which was not working well for some players, thats why I am gonna open a server with NORMAL tibia client.
Because of that client server has died so fast, first edition on normal client was alive 2 months.

Are you retarded or what?
It was laggin' because of OTClient which was not working well for some players, thats why I am gonna open a server with NORMAL tibia client.
Because of that client server has died so fast, first edition on normal client was alive 2 months.
w/e.. server died not because of "lags", cuz u simply DID NOT GIVE a shit about ur community, cuz of stupid frag system etc, ur friends which were aimbotting xirihiririr or w/e. and u know it. 2 months WOW! the new one will die much faster than a previous because of tons of botters, ofc if there will be atleast 50 people in the start. lol.
And why dont u answer nothing about extibia?

w/e.. server died not because of "lags", cuz u simply DID NOT GIVE a shit about ur community, cuz of stupid frag system etc, ur friends which were aimbotting xirihiririr or w/e. and u know it. 2 months WOW! the new one will die much faster than a previous because of tons of botters, ofc if there will be atleast 50 people in the start. lol.
And why dont u answer nothing about extibia?

Exactly

Extibia announced a date and never happened. Last version of Tibianus lagged, they dint give a f*** and died quick. My favorite quote from the other thread is "We never lied to our players" after that several players bombarded him. LOL

https://otland.net/threads/extibia-7-4-medium-rate-discussion-thread.234801/
https://otland.net/threads/france-tibianus-7-4-pvp-e-pvp-high-rate-fast-connection.230077/page-12
https://otland.net/threads/france-1...d-amazing-server-7-4-re-launch.234134/page-10

Please give us some feedback how it can looks like.
I mean, which exp stages do you prefer etc.

We will use NORMAL tibia client this time!

make frags 6h instead of 12h that really annoyed me on the old tibianus.

Also i just cant wait for the botters, if they use aimbot then hey ill use aimbot too :D

host the server in like 3 weeks time

American dark ot is running now

Make 6 hour per frag, high exp server again, and fix botters

Maybe make high rate pvp enforced server for fun xD

Cmon really i hope players are not that gullable this hoster failed many times lied many times and disappeared and not cared many time dont fall for this again

On Tibianus frag time has been always 6 hours, so I don't know about what are you talkin' about.
There was also pvp-enforced on both two editions, so we will keep that feature also on that edition.
We have added there Guild War system, because most of you wanted it on Tibianus.

This time we would prefer mid server rate, so we can be there more than just few weeks I hope.
We would like to keep community as long as they can stay on the server, atleast we will do our best.

We have also designed new webpage on Tibianus, which you'll love it I am sure.
Stay there to get informed about how it's going! Also post there your ideas, what can we add or what could be changed.

Cmon really i hope players are not that gullable this hoster failed many times lied many times and disappeared and not cared many time dont fall for this again
I don't know what are you talkin' about.
We have hosted Tibianus two times and both had 600+ players online.

Back