• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibianus.org - discussion thread - DATE RELEASED!

I don't know what are you talkin' about.
We have hosted Tibianus two times and both had 600+
Loool, Ofc in the first day u had 600 ppl online due to a strong advertising, but Ur Server died 2 Times in 1-1.5 week. And it was 50 players online already, and in 1 week more - 0. cuz you simply disappeared and gave a shit to your community after u get profit . How can you bullshit now like you know nothing about it and just ignore lots of people who are complaining about you and your server. Just get lost please.

Loool, Ofc in the first day u had 600 ppl online due to a strong advertising, but Ur Server died 2 Times in 1-1.5 week. And it was 50 players online already, and in 1 week more - 0. cuz you simply disappeared and gave a shit to your community after u get profit . How can you bullshit now like you know nothing about it and just ignore lots of people who are complaining about you and your server. Just get lost please.
This is bulls*it. First edition of Tibianus had 400+ players online for around 1.5month.
Second edition died so fast because of the OTClient we made.
That's why we are going to launch it with a normal tibia client w antibot.

Last edited:
dobra to lanczuj to kurwa bo nie mam czasu / come on start cuz nothing better to do

Last edited:
make rates big till 70 lvl and then 3x .
8-20 lvl 100x
20-30 lvl 50 x/
30-40 25 x
40-50 - 20 x
50 -60 15 x
60-70 10x
70-80 5x
80-100 3x
100 ++ 2x

Look i got NBA bitch she suck light out of me i mean life out me

life to short to not fuck on a first date

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy (@Rekrul) :p

Site looks good btw Tibianus.org :p
but 7.4? are you gonna upgrade it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Now it's a time to set experience stages on Tibianus.
I would like to listen to you (players) - please give us your suggestions about mid-rate, how it should looks for you.

Hopefully no corrupt staff :) but I would go for rates like 8-20 20x
20-30 17x
30-40 15x
40-50 11x
60-50 9x
70-80 7x
90-100 5x
105- 2x
These are suggestions :)

Back