• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibianus re-launch - what you say?

it should be lanuched at 26 june in my opinion befo vacations............. fuark

if magic rate is 7x and exp is abit higher I would definately play!
Experience stages will stay as they were on last edition.
It was perfect balanced for fights and also for rpg players :)

@Topic
Soon we will clean our database, so you can create fresh characters!
Remember, create your character as fast as you can, so noone will take your name!

Official start will be at 10 July 2015 at 18:00 CET!
Tommorow database will be cleaned, so you will be able to create your characters!

Official start will be at 10 July 2015 at 18:00 CET!
Tommorow database will be cleaned, so you will be able to create your characters!
Please do not clean the db, clean everything on all characters, so players can keep their name and not like on Classicus where one retard theifs 25 names and then you and your friends can be anonymous to each others.

Tibianus auto-update tool is almost ready (missing some functions and of course graphics :p, but I have around 15 days to finish it and test that it works fine):
V3MgK9MhR.png

With this tool admin of Tibianus will change client every few days. If someone make bot for it, it will not work on new version (and all people who try to use hacked client [without auto update] will get bans).

(I've already made some scripts that change everything in client and server files automatically to random values, so update for admin will take only few minutes).

Players will not have to download every new client from website - everything will be automatic [updater will download only changed files, not all client files].

This is first part of antibot system. There are also other server and client scripts that will detect 'hunting bot' and 'aimbot'.

Tibianus auto-update tool is almost ready (missing some functions and of course graphics :p, but I have around 15 days to finish it and test that it works fine):
V3MgK9MhR.png

With this tool admin of Tibianus will change client every few days. If someone make bot for it, it will not work on new version (and all people who try to use hacked client [without auto update] will get bans).

(I've already made some scripts that change everything in client and server files automatically to random values, so update for admin will take only few minutes).

Players will not have to download every new client from website - everything will be automatic [updater will download only changed files, not all client files].

This is first part of antibot system. There are also other server and client scripts that will detect 'hunting bot' and 'aimbot'.
Thank you mate for your awesome work as always! Tommorow we will clean whole database, so you will be able to create your accounts!

WARNING!!!!!!!
Remember to create a different account/password as on other servers.

Last edited:
People were making OT client bots without you having the client though. Now that you're actually USING otclient, I think they're going to be able to make it alot more successfully.

People were making OT client bots without you having the client though. Now that you're actually USING otclient, I think they're going to be able to make it alot more successfully.
It's not possible lol. Did you read Gesior's comment? He said "ONLY TIBIANUS GM'S CAN MAKE CHANGES IN CLIENT"

It's not possible lol. Did you read Gesior's comment? He said "ONLY TIBIANUS GM'S CAN MAKE CHANGES IN CLIENT"

Still, changing the client itself doesn't mean they can't make an EXTERNAL program to comply with the client.

Back