• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tibiaswe

I tried it i dont think thats the one, i played tibiaswe like 8 years ago i remember the rates werent that high
but atk speed is same as this serv only dont think the map is same

had really fun at those times

Sorry to hear that bro, there's plenty of opentibia jewels we won't ever see running up again, but it's up to us, the opentibia community to bring back those jewels, that's why we're here, to help each other.

Why not try creating such game instead of playing it, there's much more satisfaction in bringing joy to those who had fun worth/like you on that game.

have no experience in creating so sorry
if i knew i would

have no experience in creating so sorry
if i knew i would
Well there's only one way to learn. I am too newbie in this but I spend every spare minute I can into playing around with scripts/sources/mapping etc. to slowly build up something that I will enjoy hosting for others.

A lot of people in this community have been at it for years, so naturally it's going to take you a while to catch up with the scene. But hopefully whilst newbies like us learn, the game and community will still be lively enough for us to host our ideas :)

i think many ppl today see this as a job
an income not to make people enjoy
i mean who the hell works for free

Hard not to agree with that. I personally hate massive servers with tons of players that generate tons of money from it. Tight community is what it's all about for me. A place where you can actually enjoy it with others without having that huge aspect of competition for everything.

Hopefully we'll see a place like that in the future.

I'm making a jewel server from my childhood named otchaos, currently there's a hosted version with a bug that can't be fixed to dupe money, get instant GM and yara yara....

My point is to create a new server just like that one with new features, free of pay 2 win, shit tons of new content and with payed hosting for 1 year JUST BECAUSE I LOVED THAT GAME

If you need help to bring back the server you've always wanted this community will push you to pursuit your goal, after all, we're here to help each other, that's what open communities are for.

Try making a list of the features that your desired server will have, start working slowly, we all have real jobs after all, once you finish, share it with the community as your project and a lot of us will be there to try it out.

Tibiaswe is going to be online soon buddy.
Just make sure to follow our group on facebook, we're working on it and it's gonna be online within the week!

GM Heroman.
Post automatically merged:

I tried it i dont think thats the one, i played tibiaswe like 8 years ago i remember the rates werent that high
but atk speed is same as this serv only dont think the map is same

had really fun at those times
Regarding that, you missed alot.
We updated the temple, added alot of new spawns, quests.
Rates are not fixed and it's higher than before due to the new quests and spawns.

The new reset is going to be 150x tho.

Tibiaswe is going to be online soon buddy.
Just make sure to follow our group on facebook, we're working on it and it's gonna be online within the week!

GM Heroman.

Regarding that, you missed alot.
We updated the temple, added alot of new spawns, quests.
Rates are not fixed and it's higher than before due to the new quests and spawns.

The new reset is going to be 150x tho.
send info!

The website is www.tibiaswe.nu

It's gonna be online very soon!
please can you add some photos of map then i will know 100% its the one !

have any aprox date ?

hey i just logged in and can confirm this is NOT the tibiaswe i played at 2010/2011

Last edited:
please can you add some photos of map then i will know 100% its the one !

have any aprox date ?

hey i just logged in and can confirm this is NOT the tibiaswe i played at 2010/2011
Send me a private message I think I found what you're talking about :p

Back