• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibiatunnnel/lowerping

Gonza197

Reaction score
I kind of depend on this type of software to play, or else I'm stuck playing with 250-300ms ping

My question is, I couldn't use any of those types of software to play, why is that? and I've tried about 4, including the ones in the title.

Hello,

About Tibiatunnel, I'm not sure if it will work for ShadowCores.
But anyways, you can try to reduce your lags by using this software: Leatrix Latency Fix : Leatrix Projects : World of Warcraft AddOns
(It explains more about this application at the website)

In that website to the right you can see:
yFeZH.png
and click on Download for download this application.
When you download it then just run the application and click on 'Install', when there does appear 'Uninstall' it does mean that it's installed and if you want then you can uninstall!

Good luck and I hope it can fix a bit of your lags!

I have battleping aswell, but the problem is it doesn't let me log in with it

WTFast is awesome, it can be used for OT servers as well.

WTFast is awesome, it can be used for OT servers as well.

Is it free or is it a 7 day trial? Can you link me a speedyshare link (if its free indeed)
because all download sites have download manager enabled downloads.

Thanks Wavoz, the point of the thread was to see if anybody else was having the same problems I'm going through, I actually know enough tunnels/ping reducers/proxies w,e you want to call them (WTFast, Lowerping, zipperclient,tibiatunnel and like a few more)

Is it free or is it a 7 day trial? Can you link me a speedyshare link (if its free indeed)
because all download sites have download manager enabled downloads.

Download WTFast client

With free version you are going to be disconnected in every 20 min. But full version for 1 pc costs only 7~Eur per month. It really improves my ping and i recommend it! It also has a lot of server locations close to my location, also i don't know many proxies for tibia that have server in Sweden.

Back