• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster TibLegends looking for testers!

TibLegends

Reaction score
General Information

Tiblegends will be using the real map 10.98. We will being adding all the features that should have been added to real tibia when it was first created. Some of these features are: Alchemy, Farming, and Black Smithing. Monsters will no longer give any equipment loot, rather you will obtain the items necessary to create the equipment. The server is very low rate making each moment you spend on the game worth while. Our advanced Anti-Bot system will keep actual players in control of the game and markets. We will include events such as: LMS, KOTH, Zombie Event, Survival, Monster slayers, and more. We will add in new quests, raids, bosses, dungeons, ect.

PvP Information

You can still get white skulled but never red or black skulled.
Players will not be able to attack players who are too low or high level for them.

Rates

Exp: 1x
Loot: 1x
Skill: 1x
Magic: 1x
Spawn: 2x

Jobs

We need testers mainly to give input on the system and how they could be advanced/changed. We are also trying to make a smooth transition from the way players are used to playing tibia to the more RPG way we plan. All feedback is welcomed.

Pm me to get information to join the testing.
~TibLegends

Last edited:
What makes this different or unique? Why would I play this and not the ones with many players already?

Become a tester and find out.
People are pretty fucking tired of real maps around here, try to come up with something unique instead. And when someone asks what is unique about this server i would suggest you tell them instead cause noone is going to "Test" your map just cause you told them to.

People are pretty fucking tired of real maps around here, try to come up with something unique instead. And when someone asks what is unique about this server i would suggest you tell them instead cause noone is going to "Test" your map just cause you told them to.

I didn't tell anyone to do anything. Lose the kindergarten attitude. If you don't want to help test ignore my thread. Don't try to lecture me.

Back