• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibronic Servers 10.77

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
TibronicInfoBanner.png

Hello all! The Tibronic server is currently solo ran, an operated. However I am looking to open up to NEW talent!! If you have never gotten a chance to work on a public ran server that is hosted by all the time then apply here. These server stays up 24/7, an will stay this way until I just see no point what so ever to have them.

Tibronic RPG:
This server is more or less based on a RPG/PVP/TP style feel. IT has 3 cities, Thornwill, Dagnrab, an The Kingdom. Dagnrab is the TP city, while the other to are more RPGish. It has a staged EXP setup, starts off from 265, an goes to double digits. Demon/Orshabaal are considered a hard/team boss, this how they are suppose to be, but this server offer's more then basic Tibia.
This server would be more of a serious server. I'm currently looking for the following, please have some sort of proof of what you can/could do.

1. Mapper's
  2. Scripter's

Then simply post here, or PM me :) This is all that will be needed!!!!!! I'll PM you if I think you'd be a good addition to the server.

Last edited:
Back