• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tightnme's Sprites

Tightnme

Reaction score
I'm sorta new to this in experience although i started long ago i really haven't practiced often Looking for a teacher of some sort too anyways more to come enjoy rate comment do whatever you'd like :p

New begginer tutorial sword

Gold Bar First attemp AA'ing

Last edited:
You should upload the images to a website like ImgLand - Share your images fast & easy! and copy/paste the direct link in between img tags

Not too shabby, looking forward to seeing more. I know there's some pretty detailed tutorials for pixel art on forums dedicated to it.

New attempt at anti aliasing with this gold bar i made i don't think it turned out very well tips would be appreciated.

No black inside. Add some brown in shades and almost white on highlights ;>. Why not to draw it in different angle or something?

New attempt at anti aliasing with this gold bar i made i don't think it turned out very well tips would be appreciated.

As Anevis said. Make it in another angle. Would make it look way better. In this sprite there's no AA needed. Bcs it is a straight 45degree angle.
But keep it up and show us more. Will be sure to hang around and have a look sometimes :)

What you should learn to work on is the blending of colors. Bcs right now you can see every little color.. but try to put them togheter 1 pixel wide. They will blend way better.

Try to improve tibia gold bars
Bar_of_Gold.gif

Never much liked them anyway :)

Back