• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tile that teleports you to temple if you don't have a certain storage id

Cris2387

Reaction score
=) i have a castle war thing and some people log out characters inside the castle and when other people dominate the castle they simply log in, and can go to the end with the teleport thats inside the castle and kill the monsters, then pull the lever '-' so i want to make a script that works in the following way, when a character / players walks into a certain tile, which will have a certain action or uniqueid idk the server will get the storage value of the character and if it doesnt match the one in the script, then it will automatically be teleported to temple :D can someone make this script for me please i really ned it! as for the storage id you guys can use whatever all configure it later if you guys manage to actually make one :)

Give me 5 minutes.
I'll make a script for 0.3.7 server.
7Lo6SYq.png

Code:
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="11111111" event="script" value="script.lua"/>
Code:
local config = {
   storage = 45001
}
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
   if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,config.storage) < 1 then
     doTeleportThing(cid, getTownTemplePosition(getPlayerTown(cid)), FALSE)
   else
     return false
   end
   return true
end

Last edited: